Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i suspect the reason most of us aren't voting is because we haven't been to all those places.

out of those i have (manila, samui, pattaya), i'd vote samui for the excellent daytime activities/facilities or pattaya for pure sex.
    and manila for a holiday- lol, i doubt it (actually thats my next destination- but just to hook up with fuck buddies)

i also love phnom pen but alas no LBs there so that doesn't count here.

Comment

Pattaya for sex

Chiang Rai for living

Comment

I'm with you on the Phuket deal JaiDee, I think its a very under estimated LB lovers destination.

But I have been round the block a few times & been to south america a bit so i am torn between Asia & South America, its a hard choice to make. If you like safer destinations, definitely Asia, but if you like raw hard core sex South America
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(ozzie @ Oct. 26 2006,21:00) 41/237 people voted come on even you lurkers can click a button right  
          welll, remember Oz that every new view counts on the hit counter here so even if it says 237 [or over 250 by now] a lot of us have read this more than once so it's not really that many seperate viewers.

but for sure 100 or more have seen this and can't make a choice.....lame, especially if they have been to Thailand. if they have never been that's understandable

Comment

I must say i love Hua Hin, but if only one choice it would have to be Bangkok, the most fascinating city in the world to me..
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Japan, Tokyo, Shinjuku area. it's got nothing to do with finding girls either (i already have a girlfriend, so i'd never cheat on her). i just love it there.

Comment

Well I've been to 5 of the places on the list. I voted some days ago for Phuket. At least there are things to do during the day that don't include shopping, and you can actually swim in the sea in Phuket. The water is clean unlike Pataya which is all but an open sewer. There are a lot of nice beaches within half an hour and a short bus ride if you want to go further afeild and unlike Bangkok you can actually breath the air, AND get sun burned if you stay out in the sun too long. In Bangkok the air is so thick you can stay around a pool for three hours in full "sun" and not even get pink. The traffic is not too bad, except for the fu'ing taxi mafia. They need a rocket up the jacksie. That's one thing Pataya has going for it. Bhat busses, and it WOULD run in Phuket, if only!!

Phuket nightlife has got LOTS of variety without the out right sleaze of Pattaya. Maybe not as many bars as Pattaya, but more compact, and there are more than enough pretty girls to keep the average experianced monger happy across the FULL range you can dream up. The tourist hordes are not too bad (unlike Pattaya). I've found the locals to be pretty damn friendly if you take the bother to talk to them. If Billy & Costags go there then I rest my case, it can't be all bad. and

Comment

i think the poll has the wrong title(?). holiday should be replaced by sex or ladyboy.
                  holiday = pattaya
                  sex/ladyboy = bangkok

Comment

I voted Chiang Mai because Chiang Rai wasn't there
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(olekunde @ Oct. 27 2006,16:14) i think the poll has the wrong title(?). holiday should be replaced by sex or ladyboy.
                      holiday = pattaya
                      sex/ladyboy = bangkok
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

over-all i had to go with phuket for reasons already mentioned.
                        and by the time i get through all the hot ladyboys there, a whole new batch will have shown up and i'll have to start over anyway, so i wouldn't terribly miss pattaya and bkk -- although i might *vacation* in bkk now and again!

of course i've yet to visit koh samui, so all that could change...

Comment

I voted pattaya because u can go to many  bars as a complete innocent by stander enjoying a beer(or JD in my case) and see lady boys that dont know there super stars in the making.

Comment

I thing Im gonna chime in on this one. I used to think Hong Kong was my favorite city, not for ladyboys of course, just my favorite city. Last year after joining ATS, I took a three weeker to BKK, Phuket and Pattaya. I think I have to give the nod to BKK. Pattaya was okay, but being new wasn't sure where to go and still be safe, but I stayed at the Penthouse, and found it really a different kind of place, had a great deal of fun. Then to Phuket, again great time. But just for the sex I must say again, Bkk. JaiDee, how are you my friend?

Comment

WELCOME TO THAILAND ( the imortal words that greet you)

So it has to be BKK airport (Don Muang as it was)

The biggest buzz I get , it means Im in

Whatever hapens after is a bonus

Dave...
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X