• Show
Clear All

• Why I love Lyla

Let me count the ways;

Cool and funny as hell

Smart....trust me

Can lie with a straight face

Errr.....sexy? No doubt about it

Called me one night while I had company and made my teelac jealous; make-up sex is awesome

Good in bed [true]

Never stole from me...... others, well what can I tell you? watch your shit.

Always in a good mood

Chompoo's friend..... chat up Lyla and watch the steam pour out of Chom's ears

Always trying to scam me......gotta love a girl like that

Looks so good 100% of the time

And the number one reason I WILL marry Lyla some day soon?

During her first ATS photo shoot at the lovely President Solitaire back in January, 2004 where I dressed her up like a schoolgirl and she had my dick throbbing from the first snap, she calmly and politely says in the middle of the photo shoot; "do you want to fuck me?"

Hmmmm...... yes? and so it was.....and awesome at that. but the real pleasure came a year later when she was over doing pics again [and looking even better, see below] and I mentioned that day a year earlier. She, just as calmly and politely, says "Oh JD, you know I was just working that day".

And THAT is why I love Lyla! What you see is what you get..........

and what I see is outstanding
    Attached Files

Yep no doubt about her looks. She is even better up close and personal. Did not see her Obsession at all in August, anyone know if she is back?

Comment

Hasn't she had the chop recently??
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Lyla circa October 2006 , she has been in Singapore , was back in Obsessions as of a few weeks ago , only pre-ops work in Obsessions , anyways she came in for a foto shoot recently .
        Attached Files

Comment

OK, i was only trying to scare a few people

Comment

great photo of the stunning Lyla Monkeyman
            when do we get to see the rest of the pics?
            she sounds like the perfect LB a sassy, sexy girl win hands down anytime for me

Comment

what a sex bomb.....and a great kid also

contemplating chop for 2 years now....I doubt she will ever really get it, but she has had a Thai guy [and a doorman at Obsessions at that!] living with her since 2004 and he may want it......which means, uggggghhh, she may get one.

Comment

Fancy having to watch your bird walking out of Obsession to get porked every night, I dont think i could stomach that myself.

Comment

agreed........ but he makes shit there, maybe 4 or 5K a month?

she probably makes 40-50 like all good bar workers, so she is the bread winner in that family

Comment

She even actually told me that she had a Thai boyfriend. Things always amaze me in Thailand.

Yes ok Amazing Thailand

Comment

Told me a few weeks ago she gave him the boot , but who knows , no reason to lie to me , take it on face value until anyone hears different .

Comment

She might of been saying that she "got him Boots"

Comment

(monkeyman @ Oct. 27 2006,01:20) no reason to lie to me

I have been seeing some classics up here lately!!

Comment

Monkeyman........

That is one HOTTTTTT freaking outfit!!!!

Once again kudos dude!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I love lyla too She was my first ladyboy in bangkok when I was there in june. I took her long time my frist night but at 2 am she used the old i'm a student and need to go now cos I have lessons at 9am line on me still had a great time with her and took her again before i left bangkok, So cute and sexy very hard not to like her. She will be first lb I'll be calling when I get there at xmas

Comment

Working...
                              X