Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At those rate I will just have to find a different fetish? perversion? sexual tendency? I don't really know what to call it but I would damn well have to change it. Maybe old or fat women??

Comment

(69billy @ Nov. 03 2006,01:58) Sory guys, but  this kind of price comparing is pisses me off..
      In UK ...20 cigarets is    £5.50.......55bt in LOS
                    1 Bottle beer  £3.50..... 70 bt  " "
                    1 Redbull        £1.20....  10 bt  " "
                    Bus 100 yards £1.50...10bt  " "
                    Taxi for 1 Mile..£3.00..10-15bt in LOS
      My rent for 1 bedroom flat £150 a week...
      So if taxi asks for 10.000bt from airport to Pattaya, I should just pay.!!?.

When in Rome do what the Romans do....
      I think this is a great point and Billy you must enlighten us less experienced guys. I will start with a bunch of questions:
      1. How much is the average rent - that a bar LB will usually have?
      2. How much do they make on average (monthly)?
      3. How much a college graduate of CS degree will make?
      4. How much is the cost of acuiring their "business assets". i.e. breast implments, sillicon injections for buttucks...
      5. How much a day of food really cost them if they are not spending a day with us in the riverside buffets....

Comment

1. How much is the average rent - that a bar LB will usually have? 2,000 Baht a month sharing a room or 4,000 Baht if she doesn't.
        2. How much do they make on average (monthly)? Between 15,000 Baht and 45,000 Baht.
        3. How much a college graduate of CS degree will make? Between 15K and 30K for a graduate. More if older.
        4. How much is the cost of aqcuiring their "business assets". i.e. breast implments, sillicon injections for buttucks... 40K and up!
        5. How much a day of food really cost them if they are not spending a day with us in the riverside buffets.... Between 30 Baht and 70 Bant a day per person.

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

(jaime24 @ Nov. 03 2006,03:56) Once had the pleasure (or should that be displeasure!!) of Ms Christy McNicole for a hour in Sydney about 3 years ago Anicon, unfortunately did not live up to the fantasy, she was very robotic (as in just went through the motions!!)
            Am so curious? Did you get this hour based on your good looks and dynamic personality or did you negotiate a price for it. Would love to know the price just to keep things in perspective.
            Justbob

Comment

(anicon @ Nov. 02 2006,20:04) ..your right Donny, but Christy McNicole lives there now or somewhere in Aus., they say they can arrange anything so at those rates they could fly in any tranny combo u wanted!
              ..and as a side note, let's just suppose I am some sheik oil baron & can afford any of those package deals, why would anyone want to spend $700K on the same babe for 12 months?! I would want a different one delivered every week!  

..put me down for TS Christy, 1 or 2 weeks please!  
              yes christy works at transends and its about $220 for an hour. shes working there from time to time. i have seen her on there web sight and thats her rate
              cheers donnnnny
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

heres christys mobile number in aus 0422368133 or see her at www.sydneyshemales.com
                the web sight is a review of shemales in sydney
                cheers donnnnny
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                X