Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what your source is Stogie but Patty who is with me now tells me that no way is Neung cut now.

Also I find it hard to believe given she loves to use her cock and that she would not really pass as a girl in a lady bar.

Comment

(ozzie @ Nov. 08 2006,12:10) Not sure what your source is Stogie but Patty who is with me now tells me that no way is Neung cut now.

Also I find it hard to believe given she loves to use her cock and that she would not really pass as a girl in a lady bar.

I sure hope you're right ozzie..

Neung is a perfect Ladyboy in ever way, shape, and form... and her cock is perfect... hope it's still there.

Comment

I'll double check my facts and report back!

Comment

SB
          Sorry folks, but Neung IS cut, along with Film and Beer!
          ..Neng's ex-member, RIP little fella..
          Attached Files

Comment

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Whoa, who's this Neung? I'm totally signing up right now!!!

Inquiring minds NEED TO KNOW!

Btw, do you have pics of her after getting cut? Because that's all that really matters.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

And, um, how do I get to the front of the line for the drawing? Does Neung come with it? I would hate to win a trip surrounding by a bunch of dicks.
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

hey, stogie......the new site is blocked from china! is there any tricky way to get around the firewall?? or do i have to drive down to hongkong for my fix every week

Comment

(jingjok @ Nov. 09 2006,19:49) hey, stogie......the new site is blocked from china!  is there any tricky way to get around the firewall??  or do i have to drive down to hongkong for my fix every week  
                    http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...ST;f=14;t=7468

jingjok, I see you're in China....  you can't see the main site but you can get to this forum?

Ah..... I see the problem...  This server Rsync's from the other and that Cron Job tab was off... now it's up to date with the GEO_IP database... sorry jingjok if i just killed you there.

Comment

Any update on Neung? Is she really cut now?

Comment

(flassitor @ Nov. 09 2006,20:08) Any update on Neung? Is she really cut now?
                        Yeah i'm still waiting to hear back from Thai Private Eye... His real name is James Bangkok Bond.

http://www.thaiprivateeye.com/

Comment

Reguarding Neung ,, Lets go straight to the source anyone wanting to contact Neung here is here new email , well newish created in the past few months at least .

[email protected]

Comment

Well as nobody else is going to do it, I've asked her, I'll post the reply

Cheers

Comment

Or not as the case may be - no joy at this email MM yahoo says it does not exist. Tried a couple of times more in case of operator error but zilch.

I suppose we shall have to rely on the local foot soldiers to report back.

Cheers

Comment

(monkeyman @ Nov. 16 2006,18:39) Reguarding Neung ,, Lets go straight to the source anyone wanting to contact Neung here is here new email , well newish created in the past few months at least .

[email protected]
                                dose not work with .com.th either

Mr bangkok bond maybe working his way the end of the case .

Comment

Working...
                                X