Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated to LB's or occaisonal treat?

What's your pleasure...Is everyone full-on here?
    I only have sex with ladyboys
    0%
    Mostly with LB, but rarely/occasional real-girls.
    0%
    Half the time I take LB's, half the time real-girls.
    0%
    Mostly real-girls, occaisonally LB's.
    0%
    I only have sex with real-girls.
    0%

In the last two years i have only been with TS girls from Thailand and Indo, i have how ever been lucky to have had a part time relationship with a ts girl From my home town in Perth she is extremely passable. Iaslo met a asain t girl on friday night in a srt8 bar, i will tell you more later in a different forum. She was fuckin hot

Comment

Woops didnt mean the spewing face

Comment

Mostly ladyboys. I'd like to take a chance on a few more GGs but in my experience they look pretty but are crap shags.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 20 2006,19:21) Mostly ladyboys. I'd like to take a chance on a few more GGs but in my experience they look pretty but are crap shags.

Unless they are South American GG's, must be something they eat over there that makes them eager for sex.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Here...Here...I agree.............Brazil and Cota Rica GG's for example shag like there is no second chances
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

indonesian girls ggs are the best fucks on the planet icluding brazil
              thai girls are on a par with weston hippos
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Nov. 21 2006,14:26) thai  girls are on a par with weston hippos
                I suppose hyperbole has its place in these discussions, but -- as my old friend Johnny Mac so frequently observed with such dignity and decorum -- YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS, MAN!!!

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Nov. 21 2006,15:26) indonesian girls ggs are the best fucks on the planet icluding brazil
                  thai  girls are on a par with weston hippos
                  Having sampled both, I'm still on the south american side. Yes indo's CAN be good but not that good. There is just something about being savaged by a rabid Brazilian GG.  

Something a western Hippo will never understand or even come close to perfecting.

I didn't know the Flash hung out with GG's, except ones that are hung!  
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

My last trip to Thailand was ladyboys only and I think that it will remain that way everytime I go back to Thailand.
                    Thailand for fun in the sun
                    Enjoy it while you can
                    Times are changing

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Nov. 21 2006,10:35) Here...Here...I agree.............Brazil and Cota Rica GG's for example shag like there is no second chances
                      Was with a Brazillian GG for 2 year's
                      Really hot! Not tried the LBs though!!
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Having been with both LB's and Brazilian GG's....treat yourself and go to BKK for nice LBs
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Ladyboys are soooo much more fun in bed

Comment

(gizmo @ Nov. 22 2006,06:44)
                            (SamplerDoc @ Nov. 21 2006,10:35) Here...Here...I agree.............Brazil and Cota Rica GG's for example shag like there is no second chances
                            Was with a Brazillian GG for 2 year's
                            Really hot! Not tried the LBs though!!
                            Latino chicks in general seem to be hot and always horny lovers. I use to fuck this chick from Equator that was so damn horny all the time€¦ took it up her ass and did just about anything you wanted. Then there was this chick from Costa Rica I knew too that was a sex freak

Comment

I consider post-ops to be real girls.

Comment

Working...
                              X