X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Alcazar 2006 on internet now

Hi guys, if you have broadband, the Miss Alcazar contest is being broadcast on streaming video www.itv.co.th

Click on the red "ON AIR" button on the middle right hand side of the page.

ITV Thailand

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Ok, contest is now over. They were rushed, so I could not figure out who the runner ups were in order, but I do know the winner.

Miss Alcazar 2006 (she is also winner of the internet vote)

And the runners up. This is interesting as no. 3 is Malaysian, and probably Catholic, as she made the sign of the cross when she was announced as one of the final 3.

Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread

Comment

thanks very much. I really appreciate your hard work on the beauty pageants and other topics here.

Comment

thers no lb like a good catholic lb.
        rustydick

Comment

Guys and Dolls

let me understand all these amazing girls are LBs ... (especially the one from Malaysia .. she is DAMN HOT)

diablo le grec

Comment

I went and took a few hundred pics at the bikini day, and the finals, 2 days ago. I'll post some on my web-site when I get around to photo selection and re-touching some.

The Top 15 were quite good. As usual, I (and I think, we) would likely have picked a different Top 3, albeit No.30 was consistently top in every category, so cetainly deserved the Top 3. The Malaysian was not in the Top 3 in my opinion, but as she was pretty much the only foreigner, it was a "let's be international" type selection.

One girl fainted in the show. They were made to stand, it seemed like about 20 minutes in a row, in blaring lights, smiling constantly, as what seemed to take forever for a judges vote in the early round. Everyone had empathy for that.

All in all, a very good, well run, professional show.

Wait till you see some pics of Miss Thailand 2006 standing with Miss Alcazar 2005. Two amazing beauties, with the LB having no difficulty keeping up with the looks and body, of the lady, Miss Thailand!

Comment

OMG ZIGGY !!! Be sure that you did not photograph any Farangs, who may be Lawyers, Doctors, or Theifsor maybe Head of States, PM's or MP's. Heaven forbid that their mugs be seen at a Miss Alcazar Beauty Contest, by the way are all the girls Ladyboys ??

DANNO
              You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Hmm, I guess Ziggy will have to blur the faces of those who wish to remain anonymous!

The Miss Alcazar contest is one of the two biggest beauty contests for lbs in Thailand, the other one is the Miss Tiffany contest - usually held in April/May.

I am waiting with eager anticipation for the photos to show up on Ziggy's classy website - Silk Angels

Some photos from the final night.

Miss Alcazar final night - Media Thai

Miss Alcazar 2005, "Nok", she is also a member of Venus Flytrap, the new Thai lb singing group.

The three finalists

The winner:

The winner and runners-up:

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                X