X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moo has finally got her tits

for those of you who make a habit of boss 2002 there is a real darling there that i have been boinking for the last two months, goe's by the name of "moo", just a darling especially when you consider the quality that is at boss 2002 right now
    well she just got a new set and they are fantastic, we got together the first day she came back to work and i gave them the squeeze test, they are incredible, of coarse with the new set comes a raise for services rendered, new price 1000 baht, well worth it
    everything else at boss 2002 just scares the crap out of me, can't figure out why the quality went south in this place or maybe it was never good to begin with, just my two cents worth
    jasperblubber

Hi

Are we talking Hi Boss???

Have u got pic evidence of your squeeze test on those new titties?

Believe its gone crap at hi boss bit scary unless your pissed and then you wil get nasty shock next day hahahah

Comment

sorry ment hi boss 2002, had my mind on moo's new set, don't have a picture but will get one the next time we get together, this one's pretty special, hasn't gotten callused yet so the time to enjoy her is now.
      the rest of that place is bad, i don't mean to be cruel but one day i way driving my scooter down the soi behind hi boss 2002 and i seen a great figure as i drove up the soi but as soon as i got about a rocks throw from the club the lb turned around and liked to have crapped in my pants, the poor thing had some problem with there face, it actually looked like a mask she was wearing but it was her own face, i felt so sorry for the individual, after turning down soi 6 i seen the same person coming out of hi boss 2002
      jasper

Comment

Working...
      X