X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Cult?

It seems we have turned into a cult. Ladyboy lovers I mean. Have LBs' turned this into an advantage. And are we having to deal with more bad attitude LBs' than ever before. Are we paying more than we should. Although I respect everyone's attitude towards LB, are the guys who come here and shower LB with love and too much money and promises of a wonderful future abroad, ruining things for us who are here more often and have to deal with LB who have been jilted by their saviours (re: rich farang from living abroad). I have seen many wonderful places ruined by drop in romeos with too much money to burn. They promise everyone the world and spend ridiculous money on inexpensive things, and all of a sudden, prices and attitudes change. If a guy is calling an LB from the US or Europe and professing love, will that LB look at every farang as a potential saviour and expect the same.
    Just some thoughts.

Here we go again...

kahuna the cash
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

...............probably yes..................
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Pampal,
        No disrespect but you are probably just jaded with the scene,it really isnt that bad,the moment we invent a superstar with superstar attitudes,her star begins to fall.
        During the girls reign of 1-2 years as a Star another 100 young princesses are entering the scene,who are younger and prettier than the so called star(with far better attitudes).
         If there is blame to be put anywhere it is due to the internet,allowing so many more punters the access to these girls and infromation on where to find them,I dont think the LBs are exclusive to having drop in Romeos spoiling them with cash and gifts, it is the same with the GGs as well.
        I for one have gone through the magical discovery stage of Thailands P4P scene across the way into resenting the place that doesnt have the same magic as I first experienced, to the present where I just enjoy the place and the people i am with and not concern my self with worrying about who is spoiling what.
         I guess its euforic (sorry about the spelling) then resentment then contentment with me.
        [QUOTE]If a guy is calling an LB from the US or Europe and professing love,  will that LB look at every farang as a potential saviour and expect the same.
        I think any bar girl / LB looks at every farang customer as a potential saviour,but not saviour in the sense that we know it, more like a life time employer with benefits for the whole family.
         At the end of the day,its the world we live in, services for just about anything only go in one direction when there is a demand and thats up.
         Maybe you should try hanging with the new girls in the scene and you might find their attitudes a lot warmer.

Comment

I agree totally

Comment

Disagre

If you read the topics the constant theme i get and if i am wrong let me know guys there are favioutes lbs that get attention but little money from guys as a whole who visit. With the amount of guys visiting los there are a few here who support but i think a marjority do not?

open to debate

Comment

Working...
            X