First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Video clip
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Hey Lost this is a no brainer dont bring someone with you to Phuket. I think Phuket is much better to find a great "Non City" T girl then anyother city in Thailand. THey will be all over you in Phuket and there are more T Girls there then GG's. I love the Tequilla Bar on Soi Bangla or the Go Go bar in the back of the complex where Tequilas is. Also NIcks place is great too if it is still open ( aka Cocktail and Dreams). I love Phuket for the ladyboys and I think it is better for ladyboy hunting then BKK and cheaper and the girls don't have the attitude as much as BKK.

Comment

This is not even a rational question. There are stunning, wonderful girls in Phuket, and cheaper.

There is also no issue with volume of girls. There are hundreds, literally, that traverse Bangla from 10pm to 3am.

To bring someone from Bangkok would be beyond ridiculous.

Comment

and phuket's got that muscly girl, i really want to wrestle with her one day.

isn't it nicknamed 'ladyboy island'? if so it must be for a good reason.

Comment

....well a further benefit of a local Phukey girl is that she'll jnow her way around and can be a good tour guide for you.......you don't want to take your own sack lunch to a buffet dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!
            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Guys, All points well taken. I wouldn't know if I didn't ask. Notice I did not ask about Patayya? Honestly I thought Phuket was only an "mainstream" spot and would be extremely hard to find someone locally... Obviousely I was wrong.

Comment

Today I called Thaiair USA to book tickets from BKK to Phuket - apparently they did not bring the LOS service standard when they are overseas. The woman I talked to was a little annoying. Anyway, I was told that my better bet is to find get a local agency and reserve the ticket in BKK. Is this true (in terms of saving money). Also I figure why the hassle, what if I buy the ticket right at the airport with cash - would this again be possible and economically making sence?
                If this is a stubid question again pls feel free to laugh but still give me good suggestion like you did for my original question. Thanks guys!

Comment

You can book Thai via the internet, same Bangkok air (& others) You can see what the prices will be in Baht. Depending on the company you may not be able to book & fly the same day via the internet. It will be cheaper with internet fare. Flight time approx 1hr.

Comment

lostinlos,

if you want a little info & a look at whats availble in Phuket Patong take a look at the report on this link. It should take you to the page where Phuket starts in the report. Hope you find the info useful.

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....;st=240
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Nov. 04 2006,04:39) Bam,

You are a bad man.        

Great Video!
                      Here's More ... http://akn-media.com/Zap/thailand/pattaya.wmv

Comment

Awesome Video Clips....You are the King of Video
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

one question. Why would you bring sand to the beach?

Comment

guys... I am already back ... no more jokes on my expenses please.
                            I asked a silly question because I did not know and I followed verybody's advices and had a great time. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X