First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you lie about you age?

Be Honest

I do
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

No but i am 30

Comment

funny, I am 29
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Dec. 24 2006,22:24) funny, I am 29  
        that you lying again lol

Comment

just wait, by the end of this thread I will be 19!
          -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Dec. 24 2006,22:29) just wait, by the end of this thread I will be 19!
            rofl

Comment

No, but I think they lie to me about theirs. I tell them my age (25), and without fail they say "Same me!"

Comment

Never. There's no point as in Thailand your age simply makes no difference and this goes across the board from hookers to non hookers and even applies professionally, too.

It's a good question, though and I'd be interested in any 'confessions!'

I might think about lying about my age if I was chatting up a 'White Rhino' in the West who probably wouldn't be impressed with an overwieght, bald 46 year old pervy trying to get into her pants, but in Thailand I would not even think about it.

Comment

I never lie about my age when asked but without fail 99% of GG's and LB think I am younger than I am for some reason.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 24 2006,22:34) It's a good question, though and I'd be interested in any 'confessions!'
                    I already gave mine when I started the thread

The smart ones like Chompoo and others who have known me since like 2001 or even earlier always say "gee mister buttafly man, you are always the same age year after year". It's a miracle, and don't they know us Yanks count in dog years?
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

I'm 21 and have been for decades
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I used to lie about my age but not anymore, It's just too much hassle pretending to be 10 years younger then letting myself slip up by singing along and knowing all the words to a slade song or remembering some TV show like "The Persuaders"
                        It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Im 45 and admit it
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I've never been asked...so I don't know if I would lie or not...But if they didn't like my answer,
                            I'd just hit them with my walker....
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

why lie? they all think i am younger than my 31 years anyway!

Comment

Working...
                              X