Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see it is that if I lied and said I was 10 years younger then I'd look old for that age.

Found out my Thai sweetie is a year youger than I thought. We went to see a doc at the hospital cause her tonsils were bothering her and the printout said she was 25 not 26 like she said.

Think the Thais consider themselves 1 at birth instead of 0. so watch out if they say they're 18.

Comment

I am celebrating the 24th anniversary of my 39th birthday!

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 24 2006,14:36) I never lie about my age when asked but without fail 99% of GG's and LB think I am younger than I am for some reason.

Cheers
        Mardhi
        Maybe cos you hansum man!

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

What€™s the big deal €“ we are all as old as the woman (or LB) we are feeling.

I invariably give them 3 guesses at the end of a session to guess my age with the offer of an extra Bht 1,000, or £100 if they get it right and no one has ever got it right in 20 years. I just hope that next year I can still play that game (I€™ll be one hundred years old then!)

Comment

(thegame925 @ Dec. 24 2006,11:11) . I just hope that next year I can still play that game (I€™ll be one hundred years old then!)
            You speaking the truth Game?

Comment

Yeah, all but the last bit in brackets!
              If you wanta meet in The Guess Bar? betwen 3rd and 9th January and play the game for paying for short-time with LB's of our choice (Sorry, I won't take you upstairs, I know you cannot be my type) you can play too!
              I'll play fair & carry my passport.

Comment

Sure would like to meet you at Guess but I'm stuck in Farangland.

Comment

If Faranflangland is London then blow any Christmas Bonus you may have on Ayuki/Rei staying over from USA - See TER Reviews under New York, believe she has extended her London stay until January 1st. I've known her for three years and would put her in the top 5 providers in the UK. Give her lunch or Dinner and she'll settle for £150 - Expensive by Thailand rates but a great kid - good fun - good conversationlist - very versatile.
                  Paris may be over from Australia, also worth a visit as a Christmas treat.
                  Finally, although reviews range from "Fantastic" (me - coz I have always had a fantastic time) to terrible (from others) amonst the Filipina's choose Allexxa (Pics of all on Eros)
                  Have a great Christmas!

Comment

No point in lying. who are you trying to kid?
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

No, I do not see the point in telling them a lie, 47, 37, 27 (lol!) it is all the same if you have the Baht!

I don't think they will treat you any differently.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

i am and i feel 34

Comment

I tell them the truth , close enuff to 39 to be 39 ,, so thats what i say ,, most of them look back and say no way ,, being polite i feel ,, some have actually said i thought you where 50 ,, which is depressing ,, but nevermind its all in days work .

Comment

Hahaha.... that's a tough one! No, I don't lie in LOS - there it's the girls part to impress, not mine!  
                            But yes, I do lie in the west occasionally....  
                            I'm 44 and still love to party and clubbing round the clock. Most of my old buddies whom I know from 20-30 years ago have big cars, big houses, 4 kids, 2 wifes (one current, one ex) to take care of (and a girlfriend), have big bellies, no hair and stopped going out 1988. Well, except of the belly I'm working on hard and the hair that's getting freakishly thinner, I have none of all that and try to keep it that way!

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

My first trip i was only 19 yrs old and i did lie about my age to a lb in nana in attempt to try and make her think that this wasnt the first time but these girls can smell newbie from a mile away and she didn't buy it for a second

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Dec. 25 2006,06:47) I'm 44 and still love to party and clubbing round the clock. Most of my old buddies whom I know from 20-30 years ago have big cars, big houses, 4 kids, 2 wifes (one current, one ex) to take care of (and a girlfriend), have big bellies, no hair and stopped going out 1988. Well, except of the belly I'm working on hard and the hair that's getting freakishly thinner, I have none of all that and try to keep it that way!

MK
                                [QUOTE]

Hey, that's me! The hair thinning doesn't bother me, not much I can do about it, but getting a little belly and working on it. Trying to lose that 15 lbs I've gained the last couple of years.

Never lie about my age, let them guess first.

Comment

Working...
                                X