Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a follow-up on the items i sent to bangkok via the postal system i had ordered them on 2feb and they shipped from the states same day. i am told they were received on the 22 feb. this time there was no problems with customs which i figure was just plain luck.its not cheap,but i had no choice as i am in the middle-east.its better and cheaper to carry them in your baggage on your trip over.

Comment

hi
      theres a small sexy boutique on soi bukow between soi honey and soi diana,of in pattya that often has dildos,i also saw a shop selling sexy pvc gear at the end of soi bukow which i think sells alot of fun instruments of mass destruction.

Comment

(mattywild @ Feb. 28 2007,21:38) hi
        theres a small sexy boutique on soi bukow between soi honey and soi diana,of  in pattya that often has dildos,i also saw a shop selling sexy pvc gear at the end of soi bukow which i think sells alot of fun instruments of mass destruction.
        Hello guys

A friend of mine bought a japanese dildo with battery in Pattaya for his girlfriend, and he paid 2500Thb.

Mabulòx

Comment

Stop by the Eden Club on Sukhumvit and find out where Papa gets his supply. They have all kinds of dildos and strap-ons there.

Comment

Working...
          X