X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Ladyboys

For those of you complaining about the costs of Ladyboys in Thailand, count your blessings. A short time Ladyboy encounter here in Korea is at least 100 bucks and often 200. The selection while not horrible is not nearly as enticing as in Thailand.
    John Smith

any pics?

Comment

Smutterifico was in Korea for awhile, and said that the hottest LBs anywhere were a small group of posties. I think they were fallen angels, and I've yet to meet them.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

where can i find them in itawon

Comment

Yobo Yobo club and Bocachico both on the main drag between Itaewon and Hanam Dong............there is also the Trans Rose and another in Itaewon and Club Madrid used to have two very very hot posties.

Yobo Yobo had a bunch of very very hot posties but bring your atm card and make sure your account is jammed full. Its 250,000 just go in and sit down and most of the ladies charge anywhere from 200 to 300,000 for a short time plus they kind of frown on any westerners going in. You can pick something up at Trans Rose relatively cheap for Korea (100-150,000 won) but there were only a couple worth a shit last I was there and that was at least 16 months ago.

What I did when I was there was generally anytime I felt the desire to hit Itaewon in search of trannies/ladyboys I put the money I would have spent in my Thailand travel bank account.......I mean considering a short time out of yobo yobo would cost almost the same as a round trip ticket to LOS.

Also, although I never saw them there is supposedly some street walkers outside the Hyatt Regency and the Hilton very late like after 12AM

Good Luck but I would save the bucks and go to LOS or the Phillipines.....

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Most of the bars are jammed packed with girls meeting gi b/fs or wanting meet one. In most cases when 11pm comes the guants have to leave a few officers are left. What is left are the desp you can pick up but few and far between. I do did pick up 4 girls in 3 days two 18 year olds one 25 and 30 year old all good fucks.

Sighted 3 ladyboys i think all with gi officers go figure.

Comment

I still want to see pics of these "very very hot posties" that Papa Smurttley keeps talking about. Who believes him?

Sinquiring minds want to know!

POL
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
              X