• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese post-op pop singer

Nakamura Ataru
    http://www.last.fm/music/Nakamura+Ataru/+wiki

Lots of her videos on YouTube.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Very Interesting! Here is her pic as well.

Will have to listen to a few songs and see if she is as good as Harisu!

Thanks!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

She could do with a wash
      Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

Maybe not to far off the mark with this opinion. But I just bet that good ol' P.O. Lover would love to use his tongue to wash off all that dirt and grime that is obvious in her photo.

Comment

I'd get to the darkest areas in a hurry.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Her music is rather good. I like it - far more cerebral than Harisu. Though, she shows far less T&A.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Mar. 11 2007,18:18) Her music is rather good.  I like it - far more cerebral than Harisu.    Though, she shows far less T&A.  
              I'd do her. Any coochie pictures?

We need a nice coochie shot right now... Poom will have to pinch-hit...
              Attached Files

Comment

Nope, she's a serious artiste, and only revealed her background because someone else was going to inform the media first. She didn't intend to make it public at all, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                X