X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January

working now on a very large update to be released on New Years, in the same vein as what we did for Pattaya last new years day, and for what we have done with Phuket and Chiang Mai also. "Welcome to Koh Samui" will feature 5 galleries of some very hot ladyboys taken outside in the lush surroundings of that beautiful place, as well as a gallery of Samui photographs and another large gallery of all the girls we met while we were there in early december. We will also have a write-up about the place and a links page to help you get around.

Not a bad place; I prefer Phuket personally, but Samui is certainly a nice place to spend your time; very laid-back and mellow. kind of like Jamaica-east. there are also some hot ladyboys there, as you will see, and if you are going there you can definately find ladyboy company. about 40-50 in Chewang beach alone.

3 hardcore galleries also in January, including a girl-on-girl gallery of Rita sticking her oversized dick up the ass of poor ol' Mae from Obsessions. better her than me LOL. Rita blows a wad on her ass and it was pretty cool; no acting in this shit. it will be on video also, january 10.

january 15 will be "return to Pattaya", 1 year after we did our last extensive update from there. 5 new girls you have never seen before, and wait until you see Bobo; she will make you forget all about Pop. this one is so hot I am keeping her under wraps until i get back there and can have her to myself; I am not letting the vultures like Blue Ballz get to her before I can get my hands on her [again] hahaha.

january 20 and 25 will feature 1 exta update, rather than the usual update on the 23rd. so 10 galleries instead of 5 around that time, and wait until you see Mai_lin from Laos; yikes.

sorting through all this nonsense now and lining it up and getting harder by the second. man, do i want Bobo in my hands again....Stogie, if you are reading this drivel, please show the lads whom I am referring to, the Lucy Lui of Pattaya Beach.

so, 25 galleries and about 75 minutes worth of video clips in the month of January. not a bad deal for 8.33$, really. not even a bad deal for 18.95$ LOL. that's a lot of shit in one month but we really want to get this stuff up there for you guys.

bye for now; January will be pretty hot, no matter where you live

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by
      Stogie, if you are reading this drivel, please show the lads whom I am referring to, the Lucy Lui of Pattaya Beach.
      Yep.. I get paid to listen to his drivel!

I would have been quicker, but I had to attend to Kui...!

Comment

Working...
      X