X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Week of December

Anyone in town?? If so, up for a few brews at Big Dogs?

Lotusman

Call me for sure...

0505 66 835

sb

Comment

I will be there. I do not know my thai mobile number yet, but we can arrange the day and time here.

gg

Comment

SB/Googoo,

Sounds good. Sat Dec 27th.. Beers on me...

Lotusman

Comment

Originally posted by
          Beers on me...
          Silver tounged hussy... I can't resist that!

Comment

Good. Jus set a time and place. I´l´l be there. I have nothing against of starting the evening with some tasty seafood...

gg

Comment

Sounds good. Say Sat December 27th 70pm at Big Dogs. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] for more details...

Lotusman

Comment

How about this Saturday, Dec 20th?

I'm coming into BKK from CM, and flying back stateside the next day. Anyone want to meet up Saturday evening for some beers?

I'm familiar with Nana plaza, but don't know anything about this Soi Cowboy or other places you guys talk about.

Cheers.

Comment

Chuck,

Maybe next time....won't be in town on the 20th. Arive on the 26th.

Have a good time,

Lotusman

Comment

i can make appearance on 27...will be in town for two weeks on biz, then back to hk. . . . . . . .. .c u at bigdogs...or maybe jump the gun and be at cascades!! (my NEW favorite bar!)

Comment

Hi Sabai, Paddy and I went to Cascade in October and got swamped and had to fight off the LB's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Lotusman @ Nov. 30 2003,15:19)
                        Anyone in town?? If so, up for a few brews at Big Dogs?

Lotusman
                        Hi Lotus at the risk of hijacking your thread, how did you get on in Amsterdam?

Comment

how the hell does it always happen that we just manage to miss each other, Lotus? is my BO that bad? and man, do i love it when i see someone saying "beers on me". I usually am the lucky guy that picks up the tab at the group meetings!

sorry, but that will be one the few weeks this whole winter when I will NOT be there. too bad; sounds like there could be some fun.

best of the holiday season Jon

Comment

no problem my last time in cascade. . . .my only issue was keeping rita away! not my type. other than that, great talent in there and no other problems. . .

Comment

Jon,

We do just miss each other every time. As we always say, hope we can meet up next time.

Thaipan, Had a great time. Found myself a nice Columbian LB and had some much missed fun......She's just over the bridge from the Thai Cafe' take a right, third window on your left. ;-)

Sabai, Glad your on. Want to check out Cascade as well. Thinking of moving our meeting time to 60, as the show from Big Dogs is underway by then. Send me an e*mail at [email protected] and I'll send you the meeting info. I don't like to just send you an e*mail as I don't know if anyone else has access to your mail... Sounds like there will be a couple of us making it as well as Stoogie......Guys, does 60 work?

Lotusman

Comment

Working...
                              X