X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Losing Anal Virginity to a LB is a Goal and

from an "anal virgin" (receiving anyway) dreaming of giving it up to a cute LB in the near future.
    lay on your belly and let the lucky LB plough away?
    0%
    lay on your back with feet over her shoulders?
    0%
    take it doggie style like the whore that you want to be?
    100.00%

Hi there Rebel Ray... (Are you the chap from Texas?)

I'm still 'in tact' in that area also. And have no plans that include changing that! Ouch, just too damn painful.

T'is better to give than to receive!

Comment

I like it any way from a ladyboy.  I like to go on top and ride them hard 2, but on my back with legs up is good for a long slow shag

Comment

from a man never but from a lasyboy it is nice.i'ver tried and was very nice also not painfull as they are generally smaller size than here in europe.

Comment

It was nice to see responses already.   Agreed -- definitely NOT from some hairy chested man but somehow from a cute LB would be different.  I've "been fucked" before by petite Asian and Latina lasses with strap-ons but really dream of the "real thing."

As far as being from Texas -- no -- from the Bible Belt -- Tennessee -- I've been hanging around here for about a year now and have a fairly new job which takes me from home weeks at a time but the $$ is good.

Stashing a little away every 2 weeks so the Pinay wife doesn't know.  Then Thighland here I come.

Comment

ahhh Mr Ray
            some of us are a bit sensative about our body hair,a MAN has hair,are you not a man,for i am not an animal

no hard feelings intended
            i am just very bored

Comment

Well I thought I would never be caught on the bottom but during my last trip to Phuket the lovely Jenny did manage to take it away from me. At first it was painful but after a short period of time it became a surreal feeling not painful but not delightful either. I must agree with the general concensus here I would not like it from a plain man either but a ladyboy who knows if I would try it again. I must admit I was a little drunk when it happened.
              Thailand for fun in the sun
              Enjoy it while you can
              Times are changing

Comment

Ah yes, the very sexy and horny Jenny....seems like she traps the customers in the same way then.....same thing happened to me!!
                Mister Arse

Comment

I love feeling her dick inside me, while she can watch me cum and I can see the lust in her eyes ...

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I have been done by a post op LB in Amsterdam with a strap on and have to say that I did not enjoy it. I have also been offered the same in Eden by 2 gorgeous GG's but declined.

I think I shall give up on this as I prefer to be the shagger not the shagee

Did I hear someone mention Talisha? OUCH!

Comment

I think I shall give up on this as I prefer to be the shagger not the shagee[QUOTE]

I believe there are 2 g's in shaggee Thaipan.......but, I forgot, English is your second language!!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

tell you after next two trips - depends how drunk I get....

Comment

[quote=Stewart,Aug. 01 2003,12:29]I think I shall give up on this as I prefer to be the shagger not the shagee
                          Originally posted by

I believe there are 2 g's in shaggee Thaipan.......but, I forgot, English is your second language!!  
                          ^    Nice one Stewart! Poche ma hone! (wonder if I spelled that correctly?!

For those who don't speak Gaelic, it means "Kiss my ass"!

Comment

Where are you from in Tennessee Rebel Ray? I came to Seoul from Nashville but I'm originally fro the Detroit area.

As far as losing your "ass virginity" I've been with two stateside shemales a total of four times and one lb here in Seoul. One of the stateside ladies was an African American Amazon type with about 7 1/2 to 8 inches and she did a decent job but the other was a hispanic lady with only 7 " but she used it extremely well. My seoul lady boy really got into it but was very small maybe 5"

but its all good
                            A
                            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Aug. 20 2003,08:11)
                              African American Amazon type with about 7 1/2 to 8 inches and she did a decent job
                              OUCH!

Comment

Working...
                              X