Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Sep. 29 2003,01:50)
    It's true....he was NOT bullshitting and he IS a f**king lunatic.

I popped into Casa Sunday night and chatted to Talesha. Yep, her and Kiki and Pim. She blushed a little at first, then started going into the gory details....at which point I fainted at the thought of it!!
    Spill the beans Stewart!

Comment

<<<>>

S - Don't worry, I told her all the good things u said

>>>>Spill the beans Stewart!>>>

S - Well, when talesha started giggling about the 3 girls, she pointed out Pim and Kiki who were dancing on stage. When they finished dancing, they came over and Talesha whispered in my ear "So, would you like to do the same" and next thing I knew I woke up with a bar tab of 2000 baht!!

(Only kidding, never had my bill padded either in there or Obsessions)
      Mister Arse

Comment

I would subscribe at double rate if the site had a few Korean LBs!

Comment

Originally posted by
          >>>>After my post I thought about it and recounted and I think it was only 5 after a recount >>>>
          Only 5? Pussy!

Blimey... The thought of having a poo terrifies me! Much less some LBs tadger up me bot! No way, Jose!

Comment

Chips believe me korean lady boys are NOT, I repeat NOT worthy of this site!!!

They want more money than what they are worth and can't compete with ANY of the sweethearts on this site.

I speaketh from experience!!!

Stogie you ain't lived til you're looking up at Talesha while she is pounding your ass
            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by
              Stogie you ain't lived til you're looking up at Talesha while she is pounding your ass
              (shifts uncomfortably in chair&#33

I've gotta go to the loo... I'll be right back!

Comment

>>>>Stogie you ain't lived til you're looking up at Talesha while she is pounding your ass >>>
                (shifts uncomfortably in chair!
                I've gotta go to the loo... I'll be right back! >>>

Yes, come on Stogie. You are supposed to be an expert on this stuff. All the members ask you for advice. How can you possibly justify your opinions when you have never experienced Talesha???

I think it is your duty to get out there and expand your horizons (and your sphincter now that I think about it), and to be able to look the members in the eye and talk with authority (and with a squeeky high-pitched voice for a few days&#33

JON - I think you should insist that all your employees are fully experienced in the subject matter that they are supposed to be talking about

PS - Jeje as well!!!

PPS - Looking forward to Stogie's trip report in due course
                Mister Arse

Comment

wow i i must have a masssive cock because im at leat 2 ins bigger than talisha and jessica and betina. so i guess it means im 8-10ins??? where do we mesure it from??
                  Ive been thinking of having it in the ass just to see what its like ?? maybe this trip ill do it

Comment

Joh:

I think that this is one area in which the site is woefully deficient. I'm sorry to have to be the one to break this to you Jon and Stogie, but

.... linear cock measurements do not adequately describe the heft and thrust of a LB's cock (or mine for that matter, but that's a less interesting story)

You should be providing full stats with the pics ... and the cock stats shouldn't just end with an arbitrary 4", 8", 13" [ouch!!]

You need diametric measurements (e.g., 1", 2", 4", [ouch!!]

.... volumetric measurements ... for example, an 8" cock with 2" diameter would be a 50 cubic inch cock (but only if it's cylindrical) ... with so many of the girls being uncut, the prepuce gives them an unfair advantage, and it may be best to use a conic formula (thus 25" cock) or perhaps a more complex Bezier curve to define the foreskin ....

Obviously none of this cums (... opps comes) cheap ... you'll need an assistant during your photo shoots ... fortunately, I am available, and have perfected an Archemedian technique of displacing the contents of a glass of ice water in my mouth while sucking the LB's cock ....

I know this sounds convoluted, but trust me ... next photo shoot, invite me along, and I'll make sure that next time you post photos to the site, this essential information (enquiring minds want to know) is posted as well ....

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 09 2003,15:54)
                      Chips believe me korean lady boys are NOT, I repeat NOT worthy of this site!!!

They want more money than what they are worth and can't compete with ANY of the sweethearts on this site.

I speaketh from experience!!!

Despite the warnings, I went down to check out the Yobo Yobo and Bocachio bars in Seoul.

Doorman wouldn't let me in at Yobo Yobo. Only regulars or at least locals allowed there.

Got into Bocachio, but it was a complete sh1t hole. Awful decor and ambiance and the girls were worse. Much worse. Only one was worth any attention and I got assigned another (the dregs of the barrel). An aged non-looker with zit scars and no english speaking ability.

I don't understand why I was assigned this horrible creature.  I was the only customer for the evening and probably longer.

We sat down in a booth and I ordered a beer. I was told beer costs 130,000 won ($130) and that was just the beer. As soon as I was sure that that's what was meant and thet there'd be plenty more charges, I said thanks but no thanks and headed for the door.

Comment

got to agree mine is a one way check valve
                        crap goes out nothing goes in i'd rather drive

Comment

I let nathalie from casanova let rip on me. I think that was her goal. The moment we stepped into the short time room on the 3rd floor of Nana. You know the one. lol. She just said "You shower then you let me fuck you" lol I said no to painful. She persuaded me. Didnt feel a thing, she was only about 4-5inches and very slim aswell. only painful bit was her raming her finger up there as she said this would loosen the hole. Well i did it it was alrite, duno if id have allowed it if i was as sobre as a judge, but i wasnt...lol...so ive lived to tell the tale........
                          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

i was involved in all 3 positions. Enjoyable
                            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                            X