Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the deed is done, she is married now and finished her honeymoon on Koh Samui (along with both sets of parents!).

There is a video of the news of the wedding with some footage of the ceremony.

Here is the link:

Harisu's Wedding Video

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jun. 08 2007,00:43) Well, the deed is done, she is married now and finished her honeymoon on Koh Samui (along with both sets of parents!).

There is a video of the news of the wedding with some footage of the ceremony.

Here is the link:

Harisu's Wedding Video
      As Bill Murray said in Ghostbusters, "What a crime!"

By now her little coochie has been deflowered.

But thanks for the link!

That wedding kiss definitely involved an exchange of tongue! I hope he went down on her and ate her out after the wedding!

Comment

(mickey_o @ Feb. 25 2007,01:18)

China, LB's will be-coming out of the woodwork in the near future. The LB population in China is expnding very rapidly, and becoming more acceptable due to how attractive many of these LB's are. Additionally this brought on by the ever increasing male population, stats show that for every 138 men in major China cities there is only 100 women in comparison; the numbers are higher in countryside 145 men to 100 women.
        My little bit of research, from living between the USA and Hong Kong and Guangzhou...
        Cheesr to all,
        Mickey
        I didn't do any super-diligent research, but the numbers you are quoting are way-off. China has an imbalance, but it's not nearly the magnitude you are saying. A glance at Wikipedia shows the imbalance of 106 Men to 100 Women (1.06:1 ratio). The last census, from 2000, showed a 119 to 100 ratio of newborns, indicating that in general, the younger generation is showing more of an imbalance, but is still way below what most Westerners believe it to be. Don't get me wrong, it's still a huge problem, but I wouldn't overblow it.

MSNBC did a recent article here:
        http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5953508
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Bumping an old thread, Harisu was recently divorced. A recent Youtube video shows she still looks beautiful at 43 years of age. For some who ask what happens when lbs age - if they take care of themselves - they can still look great!

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Harisu has recently released a new album, and here is a music video featuring "Make my Life" single.

Still looks great at 43!

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

She looks great!
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes, definitely a great example that lbs don't always "revert to being men" and disappear when they get older.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                X