Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't Stop

Hey guys,

Been in BKK for 2 days now and got to tell you ....the selection and girls have never been better. The Cascade Bar is the club these days. Went to OB last night, and to me it seemed slow. There were only about 20 girls working, and you get attacked upon entering. Made my way to Cascade and there were maybe 40 girls and it was more relaxed. Maybe it was because I clicked with the mamasum the night before, and she kept the girls away. Ended up with a cutie called Ta, whom I was with earlier that day. Great girl. 4 Stars on that one.

Ended up crashing around 110 only to wake up at 030. Said what the fuck and went for a walk never really expecting to find any thing. Expected thing on the street to close up around 2:30. Wrong, girls every where. Ended up picking up 2 girls, Ballon and Nadia, on the street. Neither work at the bars, students out for fun. But girls were everywhere, and the prices are low at that time.... Some call it bottom fishing, I call it planning the market just right.

If your plane lands late at BKK and you think, where are you going to find some fun....my recommend, just hit the streets.

Lotusman

Hey Buddy,
    Sounds like your having to much fun ! ( As usual )
    Your making my mouth water.
    Get your ass back home , where you can have a boring time , saving your money and doing it solo.
    The nerve of some people ...going out and living life to the fullest like that.

Comment

Jeff,

Good to hear from you. Sorry our timing is off for meeting up. The weather is great right now. No rain, not to hot, and lots of fun to be had. Take care ....

Lotusman

Comment

I'll second that about Bangkok. The weather is cooler about now, and it's not a hassle just to sit outside and watch the girls go by. It's colder than laster year. Not much of a winter here back then.

Comment

Working...
        X