X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stringfellows Party!

Stringfellows is celebrating it's first anniversary this Tuesday so come and join me and a load of cute sexy ladyboys for a naughty get together!

(Keep your mitts off Ice - she's MINE!)

As most of you know by now - Stringfellows is the best bar in town to meet ladyboys in Pattaya!

I'll be there
    6hrs. to takeoff
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 01 2007,07:18) Stringfellows is celebrating it's first anniversary this Tuesday so come and join me and a load of cute sexy ladyboys for a naughty get together!

(Keep your mitts off Ice - she's MINE!)  

As most of you know by now - Stringfellows is the best bar in town to meet ladyboys in Pattaya!  
      i must have dozed off for a bit, but when did stogie bear become such a booster for pattaya?
      is it somehow related to the recent crash in the stock markets in shanghai and new york?
      or are there some new young beautiful femboys turning the tide?

for example...who, pray tell is this "ice"? pictures? pictures? pictures anyone?

ps
      congratulations to stringfellows. just one year? it's been my fave since i stumbled in last may, little did i know how new it was then. and the nude 'simulated' sex shows i enjoyed in january were quite something. i'm pretty sure at least three of the girls there are in an upcoming shoot by the monkeyman...and i would love to see more. hmmmm a few spreads like 'the girls of guess bar', 'the girls of 131', whaddayathink?

Comment

I'll be shooting pics of the girls (NO farangs, I promise!) for about 20 minutes next Tuesday and will post some of the great gals (including Ice!) on Wednesday evening when I get back to Bangkok!

And before you ask; yes, I have asked the owner of the bar and OK'ed it with his mamasan, the wonderful Pa.

Comment

A wonderful mamasan in Stringfellows?
          Do they have a new one?
          The one I remember from March 2006, was a nasty, unfriendly bitch and quite out of place in a ladyboy bar.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 01 2007,21:18) (Keep your mitts off Ice - she's MINE!)  
            Damn, is she the cute little one with the great hormone tits???

Looks as if I will have to extend my Pattaya trip by a day to make the party...

See you all there...

kahuna
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 01 2007,21:18) Stringfellows is celebrating it's first anniversary this Tuesday so come and join me and a load of cute sexy ladyboys for a naughty get together!  (Keep your mitts off Ice - she's MINE!)   As most of you know by now - Stringfellows is the best bar in town to meet ladyboys in Pattaya!  
              i must have dozed off for a bit, but when did stogie bear become such a booster for pattaya?  
              Yes, thaibound, seems to have been a bit of a conversion here

Glad I joined you for our tour of Soi 13/1, Stogie.........but very sorry that I'm back in UK and will miss the party.  
              Give 'At' my best wishes, or no doubt one of the other visitors will do the necessary     (Sorry, kahuna, not your type - but that doesnt usually stop you   )
              TT

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 01 2007,20:18) (Keep your mitts off Ice - she's MINE!)  
                I was there last night and congrats to Bob for his nice work.
                The girls are stunning and the show "terrific".
                Stogie .. Ok, Ice it's for you .. I only want the gorgeous Dang for myself  

Comment

What about my favourite KING ?

Is there any truth to the rumour she had a surgeon rebuild her rectum ?

Bottom jokes aside, I think she's a real doll !

Is she still on the roster ?

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(fodido @ Mar. 05 2007,15:12)
                    (stogie bear @ Mar. 01 2007,20:18) (Keep your mitts off Ice - she's MINE!)  
                    I was there last night and congrats to Bob for his nice work.
                    The girls are stunning and the show "terrific".
                    Stogie .. Ok, Ice it's for you .. I only want the gorgeous Dang for myself  
                    Beg your pardon ... her name is Kang (not Dang)
                    Attached Files

Comment

King is not around Stringfellows much these days since her operation(s!)

Comment

Hope the food at Stringfellows party is taken care of better than it was on New Years Eve (covered in cling film between customers etc etc) It certainly kept me and my two hunting partners confined to quarters for 24 hours afterwards.

Comment

(pentire @ Mar. 06 2007,03:05) Hope the food at Stringfellows party is taken care of better than it was on New Years Eve (covered in cling film between customers etc etc) It certainly kept me and my two hunting partners confined to quarters for 24 hours afterwards.
                          Stringfellows,1st Bday party.
                          (Text and pics Ross ' courtesy):

Last night was Happy Birthday for Stringfellows - 1st anniversary.
                          Bob did a great job and the ladies made a big effort - had a great evening and Bob kindly let me take some photos - I have asked Bob to censor those that I can post and not post so await "Stringfellow 1st Birthday Pics"

I am not sure of the quality as I had had a few too many Tiger beers in Club 131 beforehand. Why - well Bob explained there was a special show at half past midnight. A real first - a competition show:

First 2 LadyBoys to jack off win 500 Baht each -
                          or
                          Who comes first wins.

It was a well contested event and they all were raring to go (about 6 of them - talk about a six shooter!)

What a sight - talk about slight of hand - the hands were moving so fast. In one case one other LB gave a helping hand/mouth to her friend - alas she was not the winner as she was enjoying the hand to mouth assistance too much!

Winners Annie and Lek - it was cock and cock until the finishing line - I think Lek won by a stroke!

What made me chuckle was that the waitresses were on hand with tissues to catch the winning loads! I hope Bob makes this a more regular feature....

So Thanks Bob for a great 1st Birthday - no photos of the contest but will try and post some pics when Bob approves. My two favourites were Ice and Anny - two 20 year olds - petite and slim and very attentive without pushing for drinks.

After all the excitement I returned to Club 131 to cool off. Franck's new mamasan, Lek, is charming  and quite elegant. I feel that Stringfellows and Club 131 compliment each other and are only 50 metres apart. I wish both Bob and Franck all the best in the Chinese New Year of the Pig - I think that I will probably pig out more this year!

Thanks for cumming!
                          Attached Files

Comment

(fodido @ Mar. 08 2007,07:35)
                            (pentire @ Mar. 06 2007,03:05) Hope the food at Stringfellows party is taken care of better than it was on New Years Eve (covered in cling film between customers etc etc) It certainly kept me and my two hunting partners confined to quarters for 24 hours afterwards.
                            Stringfellows,1st Bday party.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X