Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pentire @ Mar. 06 2007,03:05) Hope the food at Stringfellows party is taken care of better than it was on New Years Eve (covered in cling film between customers etc etc) It certainly kept me and my two hunting partners confined to quarters for 24 hours afterwards.
    Attached Files

Comment

(pentire @ Mar. 06 2007,03:05) Hope the food at Stringfellows party is taken care of better than it was on New Years Eve (covered in cling film between customers etc etc) It certainly kept me and my two hunting partners confined to quarters for 24 hours afterwards.

The last one ... time to go check the Club 131
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm bummed for not being able to make this party... Still - looking forward to the pics...

(Please don't post pics of any bar customers unless you have there consent!)

Comment

Same...very bummed...My little favorite Pattaya girl wanted me to go and meet her sister instead...her actual ladyboy sister...who turned out to be quite cute...

I think I may have passed by Billy on his way to the party so if it was him he may have some pics also...

There is always next year...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

The party was great! Bob is a great host as always. Thanks for the free food and great shows.

Comment

(fodido @ Mar. 07 2007,18:35) Winners Annie and Lek - it was cock and cock until the finishing line - I think Lek won by a stroke!
              happy and proud to hear my two stringfellows faves "tied" for the prize though i confess i wasn't surprised since they repeatedly shot first during our times together!

i was then disappointed not to see a single photo of either among the ensuing snapshots..

seeing the actual contest reach its climax might be a bit much to ask, but a couple smiling winners would be sweet...

any chance of that? my thanks in advance...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 08 2007,08:09) (Please don't post pics of any bar customers unless you have there consent!)
                Stogie

It was Bob (himself) and Ross to ask me to post the pics taken by them ...
                BTW,Ice was asking for you ...

Comment

(fodido @ Mar. 08 2007,08:35) Who comes first wins..........It was a well contested event and they all were raring to go (about 6 of them - talk about a six shooter!)........What made me chuckle was that the waitresses were on hand with tissues to catch the winning loads!
                  After all the excitement I returned to Club 131 to cool off. Franck's new mamasan, Lek, is charming  and quite elegant. I feel that Stringfellows and Club 131 compliment each other and are only 50 metres apart. I wish both Bob and Franck all the best in the Chinese New Year of the Pig
                  Send over a waitress please!

Good luck to the LB scene in 13/1.  Keep it up guys....I wish I could - zzzzzz
                  TT

Comment

(fodido @ Mar. 08 2007,01:13) BTW,Ice was asking for you ...
                    has anyone (stogie??) yet posted a pic of this "Ice"? if so, where? if not, when?

Comment

Well... this pic is from the web site and it's awful, but I'll get a better one (or two) when I go down there next week.
                      Attached Files

Comment

thanks, Stogie.
                        i look forward to more Ice. she shows great potential. reminds me of another munchkin of whom you are known to be quite fond. especially in the little bubble butt department.

Comment

(thaibound @ Mar. 09 2007,15:52) thanks, Stogie.
                          i look forward to more Ice. she shows great potential. reminds me of another munchkin of whom you are known to be quite fond. especially in the little bubble butt department.

You know this is doing you no good! You will just want to go to the LOS more, to save a soul or two & maybe to fondle tho's bubble butts.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Mar. 09 2007,01:57)
                            (thaibound @ Mar. 09 2007,15:52) thanks, Stogie.

You know this is doing you no good! You will just want to go to the LOS more, to save a soul or two & maybe to fondle tho's bubble butts.  
                            doing me "no good" you say?  
                            but your reverence, i beg to differ -- no, wait, you've surrendered the cloth, haven't you, so make that --
                            hey buddy, what the hell you mean "no good"?  

if i *didn't* long to return to the LOS to fondle some bubbles and suckle some nipples and pray to the Beauty all night long,   well, then....who's going to purify this new temple to the goddess known as 131?  huh? answer me that, you defrocked old bishop basher you!  

and now that you've drifted back into a secular life, *someone* must return to stringfellows to save those tiny-assed, hard-knobbed, erect-nippled, clean-shaven, beautifully-smiling petite portions of perfection that sooooooo desperately require a healing touch such as a devoted man of the silken thongy cloth such as i might provide!!  

if i must save the world one ladyboy at a time -- so be it!    and it sounds like soi 13/1 might be where my next crusade should commence, come july...
                            pray do join me, my brother(s)!

Comment

As a fellow disciple of the LB cloth, former apprentice of the most holy man himself, saver of souls, seeker of salvation, divine example to the masses,... the Missionary,     I must try harder to purger myself from the sins within, & not to submit to the devils temptations. I will promise to visit Soi 13/1, enjoy the swinging bishops shows from the LB hood, & prostrate myself before the 131 crew, in the hope that i may be taken into there care & be cleansed.  

.....& should i discover other disciples seeking divine intervention of the anal kind.....    

You are Sir, a true disciple of the LB faith,     the Missionary will be proud of you,     I still hold almost weekly deliberations with his emminence, in his most holy of holy secluded Monestary homes & I will convay your devotion & loyalty to the LB Force to him. it will brighten his now darkened path.....  
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Mar. 09 2007,13:03) You are Sir, a true disciple of the LB faith,     the Missionary will be proud of you,     I still hold almost weekly deliberations with his emminence, in his most holy of holy secluded Monestary homes & I will convay your devotion & loyalty to the LB Force to him. it will brighten his now darkened path.....  
                                thank you, sir.
                                we shall hope his path might soon shed its current darkness and again bask in the illumination of the Ladyboy . meanwhile, we'll keep the lights on for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X