First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Per Vers @ Mar. 03 2007,07:19)
    (stogie bear @ Mar. 03 2007,12:47)
    (tim12121212 @ Mar. 03 2007,10:00) my guess your a bit of a tit
    My guess is you won't be posting on this forum much longer!    
    What a royal comment!!    
    And we knew it was coming didn't we
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 02 2007,12:13) It's simple... YOU have allowed the girls to affect you and how you behave so they play the game of manipulating you.

It's a bit like monkeys throwing shit at the visitors to a zoo. They wouldn't do it unless it gave them a good laugh at your expense!

It's time to play hardball and ignore the ones who think they own you and go after the ones whose asses need a good stretching.  

Remember: These people aren't your mates. They are hookers who need firm ground rules to instill correct behaviour patterns.
      Stogie i would agree with you if you were talking of western gurls... but for what is my experience they really believe in what they are doing and they are playing no game (mai kee ling - no monkey shit ).
      if you go with one of them 2 or more consecutive times well believe it or not most of them will consider you a sort of BF (no matter what you are keeping telling them).
      a big rule in this game is played by the so called face, they dont want to lose the face with their friend and the fact that you change patner is a kinda losing the face.
      thats also why they have support from their peers, and to me this seemed absurd because taking more and different LBs is in the interest of everyone isnt it???
      but you can rationalize what is a tradition and the face for asians is the most important thing.
      so IMO you have some choices, you never take a LB 2 or more consecutive times (if you do you know what can happen); if you understand she is losing her face you can give a shit or you can care of it.
      if you dont care she will never change attitude sure 100% (remember the face) and you will have hostile looks from her and her peers.
      if you care well the only way out is to give her back "the face" and you have to find the way.
      when it happened to me i asked her what i have to do and she told me to ask her to chose a ladyboy for mea and that was it.
      the face rule applies everytime a thai is in a group of his or her friend, does not apply for LB in the street or in one to one relation.
      this is my experience Kahuna i dont know if is always true and if always works but i hope it can help you.
      Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Hi kaos... some good points to think about...

Comment

Hi Stogie
          the work took me away from LOS and now Im living somewhere between Canada and USA...wtf its like living in a fridge
          Stogie where i have to send the CV to have a job like yours
          Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 02 2007,11:50) Ok I'm an idiot...so you don't have to remind me...but I've been pissed on in several bars and can't seem to remove the scent...   kahuna the pissed on fool
            And you havent got TTChang around now to act as decoy either!    

I think Stogie's right - hardball time.  Off the wall selection - surprise everyone - ignore No 87 in Obsessions, go for Veronica (ex Temptations).  Or get yourself into Casanova - to barfine Candy, maybe? ........I dont think you've got a history in that bar!

PS. I don't think you are are a tit  
            TT

Comment

And then take her into cascades with you just for a drink!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

move on mate ... fuck it .. wolla

Comment

(TTChang @ Mar. 03 2007,23:32) PS. I don't think you are are a tit  
                  I probably am a tit...I just don't know what it means...

And I fully realize that I created my own problem...

But thank you very much TTC for being my decoy and running interference....
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 04 2007,01:54) And then take her into cascades with you just for a drink!!
                    Tried that several times in another bar KL...all I get are death stares and/or totally ignored...

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 04 2007,10:42)
                      (katoeylover @ Mar. 04 2007,01:54) And then take her into cascades with you just for a drink!!
                      Tried that several times in another bar KL...all I get are death stares and/or totally ignored...
                      Have you tried chatting with the Mamasan? a few 100bt would sort out the girls quickly, especially in Obsession.
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

No problems in Obsessions KL...I always take care of the mamasan and she takes pretty good care of me...sometimes too good...

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 04 2007,10:34)
                          (TTChang @ Mar. 03 2007,23:32) PS. I don't think you are are a tit  
                          I probably am a tit...I just don't know what it means...

And I fully realize that I created my own problem...

But thank you very much TTC for being my decoy and running interference....
                          Oh Kahuna.  I don't know what a tit is either.  Having read many of your posts it is easy to see you have a "good heart".  Jai-Dee.  Hustlers see it and take advantage.  Hell, sometimes you seem so nice I think I would lift my leg and try to mark you also, exept I have a bashful bladder and would just look like a fool.
                          Justbob

Comment

A working girl gave a friend of mine a blast for fucking one of her friends after she had left the party, he says what the fuck honey you are a sex worker. End of complaint. Some time they have to be reminded.

Comment

Working...
                            X