Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(nigel69 @ Mar. 06 2007,01:04) .I think it just depends on all the factors previously mentioned by others.Looks,personal hygiene,age,etc.
    Well, thats me Fucked then

Fortunately, all the lb's I met on my last trip liked to kiss before, during and after lovemaking, a great added bonus for me personally

Dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I like kissing and most ladyboys seem to like it too.

But if she "sniff kisses" you then that's a sign she likes you.

Comment

I too am one for kissing it definitely enhances the GFE and can almost cum on its own if done passionately enough.

For me kissing is essential and if my date for the night did not want to partake then she would not be staying very long.

Even though it might not be typical Thai custom to kiss the way westerners do, these girls are not typical Thais and most know how to and are happy to kiss.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 06 2007,04:02) But if she "sniff kisses" you then that's a sign she likes you.    
          Where exactly did she "sniff kiss" you PD?
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 06 2007,20:38)
            (PigDogg @ Mar. 06 2007,04:02) But if she "sniff kisses" you then that's a sign she likes you.    
            Where exactly did she "sniff kiss" you PD?
            His buttox......Just before they got stuck into his dirt box for a good rimming.....
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Wow......... guys you all are gourmets....    
              A pasionate kisser ist a must.....for me...
              So all come back to the GFE  thing....

But personaly stop kissing after CIM(cum into mouth)...

Dieter
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

No sniff, no kiss (from the Smint ad). Kissing is a must, if they don't kiss what else won't they do.

Comment

To all the geniuses who think that kissing is a bonus, then you probably throw down good money after bed money. I have been with over 200 lbs in 15 years in this country. And i can tell you that most of them do kiss better or with more style than grandmothers......This is not a question of smokers breath or paying the money...it is part of the act of sex. Sex before during and after for me has always included kissing and if it does not include it for you then that is your bad luck.
                  I only question who has had mostly good experiences (and some are over the top) and who has had bad experiences and would you care to label the ladyboy who did not please you or label the one who does please you as a kisser. That is only if kissing is important to you. If you think it is for a real girlfriend or wife to be your kissing partner than you are from a different planet than i am.

Comment

I've been following this thread with interest and I'm ashamed to say that I agree with breakermorant almost 100%!

I'm very particular about who I get close to and kissing is no exception. I can't just open up and exchange juices with just anyone. She has to be clean, look clean and smell clean everywhere...

With this in mind and with the kind of partners I choose I assume that they too are going to be fussy about who they lip-suck with.

It's a lot to do with chemistry and also people just have their own way of kissing. Some like to flush out your stomach and some prefer to be a bit more closed mouthed about the process.

I'm somewhere in the middle... Cindy is an enthusiastic and voracious snogger and seems to enjoy it immensely. I'm a bit more restrained and I have to be in the mood for it and it's always with someone who I know. I can't get open-jawed with a stranger!

I'm also sympathetic to my partners sensitivities and always have a thorough brush and gargle before the snoggery begins. The smell of beer and/or cigarettes or street food puts me completely off the whole deal, so I assume it has the same effect on my partners.

Sniff-kissing is a funny thing! When Thai girls and lbs have a sudden urge to be affectionate there's nothing quite as disarming as a well aimed sniff-kiss at the right time!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 08 2007,23:11) I've been following this thread with interest and I'm ashamed to say that I agree with breakermorant almost 100%!

I'm very particular about who I get close to and kissing is no exception. I can't just open up and exchange juices with just anyone. She has to be clean, look clean and smell clean everywhere...

With this in mind and with the kind of partners I choose I assume that they too are going to be fussy about who they lip-suck with.

It's a lot to do with chemistry and also people just have their own way of kissing. Some like to flush out your stomach and some prefer to be a bit more closed mouthed about the process.

I'm somewhere in the middle... Cindy is an enthusiastic and voracious snogger and seems to enjoy it immensely. I'm a bit more restrained and I have to be in the mood for it and it's always with someone who I know. I can't get open-jawed with a stranger!

I'm also sympathetic to my partners sensitivities and always have a thorough brush and gargle before the snoggery begins. The smell of beer and/or cigarettes or street food puts me completely off the whole deal, so I assume it has the same effect on my partners.

Sniff-kissing is a funny thing! When Thai girls and lbs have a sudden urge to be affectionate there's nothing quite as disarming as a well aimed sniff-kiss at the right time!  
                      Someone once said, "Hell is the impossibility of reason."

At last some kind, obviously intelligent, person can see the reason in sometimes the madness.

Thank you Stogie for being honest even though you are ashamed of it.

Comment

(pinyo1 @ Mar. 08 2007,22:51) To all the geniuses who think that kissing is a bonus, then you probably throw down good money after bed money.  I have been with over 200 lbs in 15 years in this country.  And i can tell you that most of them do kiss better or with more style than grandmothers......This is not a question of smokers breath or paying the money...it is part of the act of sex.   Sex before during and after for me has always included kissing and if it does not include it for you then that is your bad luck.  
                        I only question who has had mostly good experiences (and some are over the top) and who has had bad experiences and would you care to label the ladyboy who did not please you or label the one who does please you as a kisser.  That is only if kissing is important to you.  If you think it is for a real girlfriend or wife to be your kissing partner than you are from a different planet than i am.  
                        yet again you've missed the point. Sorry doctor I can do no more for you.

And by the way neither is it evidence or impressive that you have been with 200 0r 2000 ladyboys cowboy.

Keep sniffing the ajax and praying for brain transplantation. I hear in America when you die you can have your head frozen till the day doctors are skilled enough to bring you back to life. Just head or whole body it depends on your cash flow $$$$.

Hope spring eternal fella

Goodnight Vienna...

Comment

Sniff kissing mr stogie is not a style of kissing by thai people. if you have been sniff kissed it is their way of telling you that they love you. However, it can be sensual if u are a sensual man.

Comment

(breakermorant @ Mar. 09 2007,03:32) I hear in America when you die you can have your head frozen till the day doctors are skilled enough to bring you back to life. Just head or whole body it depends on your cash flow $$$$.
                            You've got to have the cash flow to keep them frozen too ... otherwise, once the cash runs out, they thaw you out and feed you to the dogs.

So much for immortality

Comment

Some have touched on it, Thai culture does not have french kissing. It's seen as not clean and you know Thai's obsession with hygeine. If they do french kiss, it means they are adventurous and know of the western ways. But that said I was puzzled to death at the theatre that in King Naresuan II, an epic about Thailand hundreds of years ago, there was indeed french kissing!

Not wanting to do anything objectionable, I almost never initiate it anymore. Some of them will initiate it and clearly enjoy it, but that's not very common. For me I have switched over to the sniff kiss (called hawm in thai) and I like giving it a lot. In those very rare cases they do it to me I feel really good and sensual knowing how special it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X