X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love of LB hereditary?

i remember reading a theory once that suggested that homosexuality is hereditary.

wondering if sexual traits really are hereditary?

i have been strongly attracted to LBs for at least a decade. recently i introduced my brother to the pleasure, now he is addicted also.

so, hereditary? or they really are so sexy that everyone has a secret hidden desire for LB cock?

None of my family are into LB's in fact i would go as far as to say none of them are into sex except to breed, but they haven't been exposed to the round the world experiences that i have. Some chix really do it for me as do some LB's / TS. The people I have tried to introduce to the 3rd gender seem to fall into 2 catagoreys they either like 'em or loathe 'em.

One guy I introduced to them almost had to be surgically removed from his chosen one ( Benz from Obsession ) & his hotel bed, judging by the grin on the LB's face it wasn't such a horrible event. He now goes to the LOS 4 times a year.

Another bloke almost went catatonic in Jenny Star Bar, he described the LB's as an abhorant afront to nature. He has not returned to the LOS since, married a hippo & now lives the usual UK married misery life. Its as if the event never happened, he goes to the Carrabian on holiday now every other year.

I think it all depends on how open minded you are, & that your own set of "rules" does not restrict your actions / attitude towards things that are considered outside the norm. ( Whatever that is )
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I personally think it's learned behavior...but then what do I know...

I do know, however, that there are some great fucking teachers in Bangkok...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 08 2007,16:31) I do know, however,  that there are some great fucking teachers in Bangkok...
        Amen to that... I've learned more about enjoying sex with ladyboys in the last 5 years than I knew in a lifetime previous to that.

Comment

I personally think it's learned behavior...but then what do I know...
          I do believe you have cracked it.

None of us are scientists.

I can tell you my first experience with an LB (before the internet and all this crap) was completely non sexual. Whether it was intentional I doubt it. It rapidly became sexual however, anyway I am not about to tell that story.

Only will say if A had not happened that could never had led to B which ............

Comment

My feeling is that its all in the genes.  The real question is whether/when you actually accept your sexuality.

G

Comment

The whole 'gay genes' thing is a misrepresentation. It's not that genetics doesn't play a part, but you can't just point to a spot on chromosome 14 and say "you're gay"

Consider the Morgans, Rothschilds or Barrings ... generations of bankers. Do they have a 'banking gene'? Nope. But they probably do have a genetic inclination to doing the sort of things that bankers do.

But LBs. They look better than GGs, kiss better and are generally more fun. I don't think you need a 'gay gene' to get into their jeans.

Comment

Definitely learnt for me!!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Guys and Dolls

I think that is nbot hereditary... since my father and grand parents have never had the opportunity to meet LBs.... Especially coming from a Mediterranean country where the MEN are very "Macho" there have been very few possibilities for my grand father or father to meet any LB or even to imagine that this thing exist.... I think my case is exceptional (am I vicious???)

Anyway... here I am. I may completely change and get married a woman. Someone never knows how is going to finish... life is tough game

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 10 2007,15:59) Definitely learnt for me!
                    Ah, but we only want to learn things that we enjoy, right?

You could say that the words to a song 'are learnt', but if it's a crap song you probably won't bother wanting to learn the words, right?

I think it's reasonable to assume that our sexual preferences are inherited. However - how you behave and handle those feelings in life are learnt.

Comment

but you have to have opportunity to experience. How many would try if the chance was there?

Comment

(bangkoksins @ Mar. 09 2007,15:26) ... None of us are scientists. ...
                        Actually, I am. And a geneticist, to boot

But this post is anecdotal, not scientific.

I brought my 25 y.o. son over here 2 years ago. We both stayed at the Majestic suites the first night. I took some LB from Nana and left him to his own devices. He never did see who I went with.

The next morning, I was waiting in the lobby for him to come down. hen he emerged from the elevator, he was accompanied by a Nana LB. She wasn't one of the prettier/more passable ones, either, so it wasn't a case of mistaken identity.

nd no, we never talked about it!
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 11 2007,19:40)
                          (katoeylover @ Mar. 10 2007,15:59) Definitely learnt for me!
                          Ah, but we only want to learn things that we enjoy, right?

You could say that the words to a song 'are learnt', but if it's a crap song you probably won't bother wanting to learn the words, right?

I think it's reasonable to assume that our sexual preferences are inherited. However - how you behave and handle those feelings in life are learnt.
                          So you are saying that someone way back in our families was a secret ts lover? That there is something that awakens within us a deep urge.

I can remember way back being intrigued when catching snippets of TS's on the news and then later finding magazines and books, which i guess developed into feelings of wanting to meet a beautiful TS. Then it was the turn of the internet back in the late 90's and the dawn of a new age of information on Thailand. - the first site i remember was realitytv.net based on samui, and this led to my first trip back in 2000. All the above was learnt, but yes it was enjoyable.

However, in response to the first question, there must be something genetic that leads us to the learning process.
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

There might be a mid-point answer.

There is some theories that homosexuals have sections of their brain larger than others; sorry, I forget which part.

Then there is a recent theory, actually, pushed by the Dalai Lama, but now being adopted by scientists, that you can 'train' the brain to change size, or from a logical perspective, develop it.

So perhaps we are training our brain to love LBs, and it's like a snowball. Brininging children (or anyone) here is the first part of training the brain!

Ok, I know this is way out there....

Comment

(Groundhog @ Mar. 10 2007,09:03) Consider the Morgans, Rothschilds or Barrings ... generations of bankers. Do they have a 'banking gene'? Nope. But they probably do have a genetic inclination to doing the sort of things that bankers do.
                              The law of attraction states: What you think about most of the time you will attract, whether you WANT it or NOT...

While this is pretty sound advice and can be applied to every situation in life, from my perspective it also applies to this topic.

Before I arrived in Thailand, 9 + years ago, even the thought of being involved with a ts was non existent, literally. Also, in my country, this was/is certainly looked upon an abnormal behaviour and something not to be discussed if the attraction is there.

From 1997 - 2002 I looked upon LB with "fear" guess what, I said many times, "I don't want", and that way attracted even more of them to me...

In 2002, I had my first encounter, not a good one, not bad either ( you get influenced a lot about your surroundings.... ), these days, I probably have a ST with a LB once every other week and loving it...

Generic or not; Can't comment, but if you live in a place where many of them gather, you will "fall", if you allow yourself...

Just my 2 cent.

PP

Comment

Working...
                              X