X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted half & half.

Whilst it's always nice to have a few beers with the guys from the LB websites and forums, I have found that it does tend to interfere with the task of ladyboy hunting.

The end result is looking at your watch only to realise it's already 2am and you're going to have to face the Nana Plaza parking lot to pick up.

I knew I should have barfined that beauty I spotted at Obsessions at the start of the evening.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Ive never hunted full stop, the girls have come to me and Ive given in every time  
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(jellybean @ Mar. 08 2007,13:18) The only problem hunting in a pack is someone's gonna get the ugly one!
        You walk into a place like Obsessions and there are NO ugly ones. Life is good!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 08 2007,02:27) Wow... I don't think this has ever come up before. You'd think it would have but if it has I can't remember it... Nice to see an original subject up here to chew over...

On my first couple of trips I flew solo cause it was all about the sex. With as many partners as possible. And no time for farangs.

Then things morphed into spending more time with a few special ladyboys and hanging with the bros became more of a social thing than a hunt.

Seems like I get a lot drunker when I'm out mates.

Comment

Always solo, as I don't want others to know about my attraction to ladyboys, as I feel a little embarrassed.

Comment

I feel more comfortable roaming around the Pattaya scene and more intimidated and hacked off with the Bangkok circus.
              And there was me thinking Pattaya was the circus.

Bangkok is quite sane, orderly and as you said has better talent, not sure how that makes Bangkok the circus.

Unless of course you speak Russian in which case I could understand Pattaya feeling a bit more relaxed!!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 09 2007,08:57) Ive never hunted full stop, the girls have come to me and Ive given in every time  
                You must be one of these multiple orgasm "Stud Muffins" the Missionary told me about.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I always go on my own....as Im a married guy!
                  sammy555

Comment

Always alone for me.

Comment

About 50/50 I have a couple of buds that are into LBs

Comment

Currently running at 65% exclusive alone is probably a sad reflection of the "secret" nature of the LB hunters pleasure seeking. I wonder if more hunter knew other hunters whether the figures would completely flip over the same as if a bunch of blokes went GG hunting? Or is it a reflection of the mostly solitary, independent nature of the LB hunter???

Comment

I always try and recruit people from the board or guys I've met from previous trips. Not sure why, but I think I'm a firm believer in the whole strength in numbers concept. Also, I like to shoot the breeze in the bars for an hour or two and having some guys to hunt with is fun.
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Also a good idea to have someone to help carry those heavy aircon units...
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Only one trip and totally solo - probably down to first time nerves and my inability to make full use of this site for contacting people.

I am feeling like dogshit at the moment and thinking a long w/e in BKK might lift my spirits. If I can organise the flights and confirm the time off, I will make sure I catch up with some LB brethren this time.

BTW, I don't believe what I was doing was hunting or submitting - I was just some bonehead with a stiff dick who was struggling to get past the first girl to find the best one (and usually failing).

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Well at least we can say most LB hunters have real balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X