Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(tim12121212 @ Mar. 13 2007,10:51) evolution had made the arse into an erogenous zone? right ,,,, it might look that way for a gay man, what else could you say, but seriously i thought it was for having a shit,,,
    now the shape is a different ball game, but the pervert label you try to put on everyone is a little anoying,,,,ok it's not exactly normal but if your girlfriend at home bends over and says" fuck my arse"
    you dont think thats mad??
    So if I understand you correctly, your single reason for starting this thread is your disapproval of anal sex ?

Perhaps you are just anal retentive ?

BTW, unless you have actually taken it up the arse yourself, I wouldn't be drawing any conclusions.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I can handle a lot of the things on this site but I think seeing a ladyboy shag a guy is going overboard. Who the hell wants to see a man get fucked and I dont need to get shagged in the ass to know that there is no way in hell I would like it. Its an exit only area.
      brock landers

Comment

(ozzie @ Mar. 13 2007,02:55)
        (tim12121212 @ Mar. 13 2007,12:51) evolution had made the arse into an erogenous zone? right ,,,, it might look that way for a gay man, what else could you say, but seriously i thought it was for having a shit,,,
        now the shape is a different ball game, but the pervert label you try to put on everyone is a little anoying,,,,ok it's not exactly normal but if your girlfriend at home bends over and says" fuck my arse"
        you dont think thats mad??
        No why is it mad? Just because you have been taught by society that fucking arse is taboo does not make it so.

If you enjoy it and it and you are not hurting anybody then whats your problem? Why do you need labels?

This topic has been beaten to death on this forum. If you really must satisfy yourself then search for past discussions/debates on this but please do not start this again      
         with you 100% here Ozzie, this is getting too much AGAIN

Dave ( also NOT GAY)...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 13 2007,11:22) I can handle a lot of the things on this site but I think seeing a ladyboy shag a guy is going overboard.  Who the hell wants to see a man get fucked and I dont need to get shagged in the ass to know that there is no way in hell I would like it.   Its an exit only area.
          Sorry my mistake, I didn't see the sign...

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Attached Files
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(nigel69 @ Mar. 12 2007,09:51) one just has to ask why evolution made the arse into an erogenous zone.Forget about the various labels.I like using my mouth, my cock and if I am getting a good rimming, then the sensation is enough for me to cum, with a helping hand.I do not find gay men attractive but can understand, through the way I feel when my arse is part of the full sexual experience, why they have anal sex.
            Attached Files

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 12 2007,03:28)
              (diablo80 @ Mar. 12 2007,01:57) My opinion is that LBs are trapped somewhere between "Heaven and Hell". In other words are trapped between the Gay and the Heterosexual worlds. They never feel Gays since they consider themselves women but many of them with "tool" would like every now and then to "drill" men especially if they are "active". The ones which have gone all the way to change sex they consider themselves 100% women but still know that the Gay world is their "their own private escape place to hide" when they will need to. Most of them also have Gay friends but talk to them as being women.
              That's about the smartest thing I've read in a while!
              Somehow you've managed to capture the whole psyche of transgenderism in Thailand in one short 'sound bite!' Well done!
              This is the smartest thing? I thought about 99% of people on this forum already knew about it ...
              Nevertheless, the arguments are absolutely correct and brilliant.

Comment

(Road Runner @ Mar. 12 2007,19:33) But I find it a huge turn on to see a ladyboy being shagged by some (hairy) guy.
                me too, especially when its me.....

Comment

I really hesitate to ask Brocklanders; you say "Its an exit only area", so exactly what do you do when you have a LB in your bed???

Comment

(Torurot @ Mar. 13 2007,18:57) I really hesitate to ask Brocklanders; you say "Its an exit only area", so exactly what do you do when you have a LB in your bed???
                    "When I was in Thailand, I experimented with a fag a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." €“ Brocklanders

"It depends on how you define fag€¦" -- Brocklanders

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 13 2007,11:22) I can handle a lot of the things on this site but I think seeing a ladyboy shag a guy is going overboard.  Who the hell wants to see a man get fucked and I dont need to get shagged in the ass to know that there is no way in hell I would like it.   Its an exit only area.
                      "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

--From Hamlet (III, ii, 239)

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 13 2007,11:22) I can handle a lot of the things on this site but I think seeing a ladyboy shag a guy is going overboard.
                        I dont think that theres a rulebook out there... some guys like being pissed on and so on and on....whos to say whats right and wrong... its 100% subjective IMO.

whatever turns you on....

Comment

Exit only......   Hard to know what the interest in this site is, back scuttling is fairly fundamental to LB / TS sex. While the Thais are proffessional smilers, there have been a few grinning faces ( mine included ) during the insertion up the dirt box part of our liasons, so i can only assume its not such a displeasurable act for all concerned.  
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Mar. 13 2007,21:14)
                            (brocklanders @ Mar. 13 2007,11:22) I can handle a lot of the things on this site but I think seeing a ladyboy shag a guy is going overboard.
                            I dont think that theres a rulebook out there... some guys like being pissed on and so on and on....whos to say whats right and wrong... its 100% subjective IMO.

whatever turns you on....
                            This is a overused platitude that is not true.

There are plenty of topics that ARE off limits, and for good reason, even if they only titillate the odd pervert.

To say "whatever turns you on" or "to each his own" or "who's to say what's right or wrong" or any other cliche is politically correct postmodern-speak which no one really believes.

Comment

Stogie Bear

That's about the smartest thing I've read in a while! Somehow you've managed to capture the whole psyche of transgenderism in Thailand in one short 'sound bite!' Well done!
                              Thanks for the GOOD words... I just tried to explain my point of view... UNBIASED...since I do not gain anything out of this " LB World". Happy to have the opportunity to live in Bangkok, Thailand and to have the experiences I have had so far.

I wish many people had the opportunity to meet LBs the way we, who live in Thailand, have met & experienced... then there would not be any comments about GAYS, Lesbians and/or Queer people   This kind of descussions 'reduce' LBs values and believes.  

Diablo Le Grec :diablo:

Comment

(sangabriel @ Mar. 13 2007,21:25) There are plenty of topics that ARE off limits, and for good reason, even if they only titillate the odd pervert.
                                Obviously whats shown on the internet is bound by protocols and rightly so.. my point was that what goes on between consenting adults in there own bedroom is their business ...if it feels good.. it is good...

Comment

Working...
                                X