X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuming  without touching

I have posted this type of post before because it is such a rare thing to happen, and I wonder if it has happened to any of you lads?

Since I started fooling around with ladyboys 4 or 5 years ago, only 2 have been able to pull off this very rare feat; cuming without touching their dick. it is incredible to watch this happen and will make you horny as hell to blow your own wad.

In Phuket 4 years ago i met a girl named Sanook; you have to go WAY back in the archives to see this amazing beauty; I took a few beach pics of her later on, and that was the last time I ever saw her. When we were in the rack together it was like sexual dynamite; she was always horny as hell and she loved to fuck. Try and picture this; One night she was riding my dick very hard while I was laying back enjoying it, and she was leaning back with her hair flying, and her hands were resting on my thighs. next thing i know she lets out these wild screams and I start feeling cum flying all over my belly and chest, and she is covering me with a nice warm wad of cum. Her hands never touched her dick and yet she came like a racehorse, and then i did soon after. I thought it was a dream or some strange occurance, because I had never seen that before, but she did it again 2 nights later and it was just as good. Wow, talk about wild toe-curling sex; that is the kind of girl you want to marry LOL.

It only happened to me one other time. Amy from Phuket [maybe it's in the coconuts?] also did it while my dick was buried in her sphincter; she just kind of moaned and when i looked down [missionary] she was losing it all over her stomach and her hands were on my shoulders. That's it, 3 times and i wish i could find some other girls that can do that neat parlor trick.

Amy is now a girl, or at least as much of a girl as the doctors could make her, so she will never be able to pull that off again. Sanook.....for about 2 years after that week with her in phuket, which felt like a month, I tried looking for her. She is a gypsy like a lot of these girls, and all her friends told me she went back to her village near Cambodia, never to be seen from again.

haven't given up YET...if anyone knows where to find Sanook [it's a very rare name and loosely means "Fun"; she also has a distinctive triangle tat on her left arm] please let me know so i can try and relive this shit.

thanks Jon

Working...
X