X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite ladyboy during you vacation

During this past year I spent the month of june in Thailand between Phuket and Bangkok. During this vacation I had the pleasure of the company of approximately 15 ladyboys and really enjoyed two of them better than the rest. I would have to place it as a tie between Banana in Phuket and Cheri from KC3 in Bangkok.

I was just curious as to who you guys who do not have regular girlfriends in BKK or Phuket who you would consider you favorite ladyboy.

Disqplay
    Thailand for fun in the sun
    Enjoy it while you can
    Times are changing

Disq missed me, we just passed each other, remember Disq ?? Oh well maybe next time fer sure partner. As to LB'S, I have several, I really enjoy the company of FA (STAR) from Obsessions, she has always been very cordial and I consider her as a friend, she even loaned me 5000 Baht one time, of course I paid it back the next day, she is #1 on my list. Champagne from CASA is my #2 squeeze.

DAN
    You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Without a doubt, it's our own "trainstopper" ANNA. No one from this site that I haver spent any time with causes my heart to race from the moment that I first see her throughout our time together like this angel.

Comment

Wrong question ! Not Which one but ......The whole fucking lot, from Chaing Mai to the shores of Samui fools - aint taking no prisoners boys !!!!!

I'll fuck anything that moves - that includes your pussy cat Conrad !

Bricktop - fuck champ, no ring piece unturfed.

Comment

the one that i like best on a purely sexual level is Chompoo from Obsessions. we damn near kill each other whenever we are together but what a way to go. but i like spending time with Aon the best because we are very compatible and i like spending time with her.

Jon

Comment

I'll put in a vote for Oh from BKK. Had a great time with her!!

Comment

kiki from cassanove she is always fun and great in the sack also neung-girlie from face-pic (hot) in jakarta it was a girl called claudia half arabic light skinned nice boobs big cock and alot of fun.

Comment

Good post donnny.  I think it confirms my take on BKK LBs that there is a lot of pressure to earn, and a lot more competition.

(oops .. wrong thread )

Comment

Oh Bricktop are you serious?

Originally posted by
                  I'll fuck anything that moves - that includes your pussy cat Conrad !
                  ... and bringing such a negative deportment over into the girls' discussions. I'm ashamed of you.

How was that date with BooBoo Bear? Pretty HOT number, hmmm?

Comment

dr jon i gave you my mobile number in jakarta why didnt you call??

Comment

Working...
                    X