X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why?

she is the hottest model up here now, seems like 3  [or any number of ] topics about her would be welcomed

4 short comments on this hottie

1]sorry  D33, liked the hair better in  MM's  pics....but the red ain't bad!  and certainly 'different'

2] A psychological handful;  I had to listen to an hour's worth of "woe is me, I am just a poor ladyboy and no one loves me and guys only want me for sex"  with the tears, etc....  recently..... should've tossed 'er out after 30 mins of that crap...but overall DID seem like a decent kid, I won't crank on her and she may have been just having a bad night.

3] Texted me multiple times between 6 and 9am that same weekend........for you guys who believe ladyboys don't do drugs, I am sure she was just out for her morning jog those days as usual....also, wanted to bring a friend back to my room one night at 4am, said "I speak english little bit"  which is shit 'cause her english is fine, she wanted to help her friend.

4]My friend Mike wanted to meet her so I took him to JSB one night.....she came to work with no make-up, stringy hair, a crappy outfit and looked like hell, had obviously just woken up [errr, it was midnight].... the REAL  Moo?  who knows, but my friend says " what's the big deal?  looks like any other Issan ladyboy to me".

she looked much better the first night[s] I saw her there though, pretty fucking stunning actually

Oz, I know you.....you can do better and probably would not like this one in my opinion  
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

(surropan @ Mar. 16 2007,20:46) Moo is hot of course but I wouldn't ascribe her the super-super-star status some do... maybe not my type.
      I believe her pics are the best we will ever get from this kid ....better than The Real Deal IMO
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Yep, very sexy
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Redheads were never my thing...but they could be.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
          X