Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in Phuket???

Hello all,

Planning on my first trip to Phuket.  Been to Bangkok and Pattaya a few times allready, and wanted to try Phuket.  I have been checking the forums and websites for where to stay and have found a wide variety.  What I am hoping for is some advice from you all.  Looking for a place that won't break me financially, near to the action (walking), and is guest (LB) friendly.  I know, not a lot to ask for, right?  So, anyone have any recommendations?  Look forward to hearing from you.  Oh, will be there near the end of April or early May.  Thanks.

MM

Mister Arse

Comment

Cheers Stewart.......Very Cheap i normally Stay in the C & N Resort or Royal Paradise but come March/April the bungalow couldnt be more comfortable
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

My suggestion is the Patong Villa, which is very close to Soi Bangla and also across the main street from the beach, maybe a 2-minute walk. they charge 300 for a joiner fee which bugs the shit out of me but for 1300 it is a very nice place. bungalows, nice pool, clean rooms; look at some galleries from 2002 to get a better idea of this place; Ann, Janny, Golf and Emmy in the green top were all shot there. big rooms, nice place, and 1600 total, with your guest.

Jon

Comment

Thanks for the info. You may not beleive this, but I have yet to stay somewhere that requires a joiner fee. How does that work? Do you pay each time you bring someone back with you? Is it per person? Can't wait to get there and experience it all. . .

MM

Comment

you are lucky that you have never had to experience a place with a joiner fee. just out of principle I avoid these places, but many places in Patong do it so you have to pay if you want to stay there. what happens is that when you come back with a girl, they take her ID card and tack 300baht on to your bill, which can be paid when you check out. if you bring someone there in the daytime, this doesn't apply. one place I stayed at I got through a travel agent and the [500baht!] joiner fee was waived because i booked through her. however, the night that I took home 2 girls [see the Phone and Yo gallery] I was charged 500 because of the extra girl. man, I almost hit the roof. I hate the fucking joiner fee just on principle, but many places on Patong charge this [san sabai does not but the rooms are not as nice as patong villa]. in pattaya also, this is very rare....patong seems to have a monopoly on Joiner fee's.

I am happy that you are excited about your upcoming excellent adventure. please take advantage of the 3 major updates that we did from Phuket in september 2002, march of 2003, and september 1 of this year. I put a lot of work into those 3 updates because Phuket is my favorite place on earth and I want you travellers there to have the most fun as possible and to benefit from the 10 trips that I have taken there. It is a great place; like Bangkok but with beaches.

blue ballz......when the hell are you going there?

Jon

Comment

Always register as double occupancy, its normally the same price. If at registration they ask about your friend tell them she will be joining you tomorrow, and sign her in as 'Jane Doe'.

If you get hassled when you bring in a girl in the evening just POLITELY say I am registered for 2 people. Whatever they say, just keep repeating "I'm registered for 2 people" politely and without raising your voice. After three rounds of this they usually give up and let you go to your room.

If they ask for her ID, give it to them. Thats normal procedure and for your benefit.

I've only payed a guest fee once in 2 years, and thats because I brought 2 girls back to my room !
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Hey MM I found the place I stayed at three times on the following web-site patong-hotels.com

I stayed at the Le Riviera Resorts with in a deluxe sea view and paid 2000 bhat per night booked for 2 over the internet and was never given a joiner fee. This web site is pretty nice and you can look up the above mentioned hotels on it easily. They usually provided a look at the rooms and prices per the season.

Disqplay
                Thailand for fun in the sun
                Enjoy it while you can
                Times are changing

Comment

MM forgot to mention this hotel is on the beach road across from Bangala road the street of dreams in Phuket.

Disq
                  Thailand for fun in the sun
                  Enjoy it while you can
                  Times are changing

Comment

Thanks for the info all. I am leaning towards San Sabai bungalows at the moment. Just say Vahalla on the net today, anyone stay there and is it any better? I think I have too many choices, ugh. . . Only 111 days till I get there. Happy New Year's!!!

MM

Comment

Working...
                    X