X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player

I have just got a new PC and it was set up with Windows Media Player 9. I recalled MK (I think) complaining that he could not watch the video's with it and it was with a little nervousness that I fired up one of the vid's of Kiki shagging the Thai guy. Well you can imagine how delighted I was to see the whole thing even clearer than the previous version of WMP that I had!!!!

Yes Thaipan, meanwhile it works also here. Have no idea what the problem was - suddenly it worked!?!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

maybe there was a "fix" in one of the numerour microsoft updates! Who knows but it works!!!!!

Comment

Note to self: Must by new fucking computer. 450AMD hard to get spares for nowadays!

Comment

nice to see all you pc guys having issues with wmp!  wmp 9 newest version is leaps and bounds better than the first run- no issues on viewind wmp 7 vids on wmp 9...and i run a mac  

Comment

downside with macs is no spell check

Comment

nice screen name

Jon

Comment

How do u get it to run as 1 complete video? It never works for me....lol
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                X