X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Forum or New?

got my first letter today in a long time from a disgruntled member, saying that he liked the old yellow forum better and that this one was a bit cumbersome and harder to use. That is probably true, and although I liked the ease of use that the other one entailed, I must admit that this one has more features and that over time it is actually better to use. Also, with the other forum, you literally had to check it every day and often several times per day to get the new postings, less they get pushed way down by subsequent posts and never read 3 or 4 days later. with this one you can skip a day or 3 and the posts are all still here on the first page for you.

I think both have their advantages, and I think that over all ths one is probably better, despite being cumbersome and not as direct as the other one. I'd be interested to see what teh rest of you guys think.

Jon

Originally posted by
    I think both have their advantages...
    I agree. The advantage of the old forum is that it makes this one look so much better!

Originally posted by
    got my first letter today in a long time from a disgruntled member, saying that he liked the old yellow forum better and that this one was a bit cumbersome and harder to use.
    Dear disgruntled, if you like the old forum so much better then why aren't you posting on it? It hasn't gone anywhere!

If you want 'easy to use', then write a letter and put a stamp on it!

I was happy when that horrible thing finally crashed one time so we could get a modern and more useful forum into play.

Here you can post pictures, quote directly from other posts, add smilies and avatars, archive field and trip reports, connect between all aspects of the AsianTS site and The Clubhouse, have silly football competitions. You can edit and change your own posts... the list goes on and on and on...

And even if you don't want to use any of those features you don't have to. If someone is complaining about the forum then they should post on the old one. It's still in use and is linked from just about everywhere from here to the Clubhouse.

Of course if you can't find a link to it you are not reading the Clubhouse or this forum anyway!

There is no better and busier forum on the internet for members only. And come to think of it this is the busiest forum for ladyboy lovers membership or otherwise...

Statistics reveal that 85% of forum readers are 'LURKERS'! They just read. 10% are occasional posters and less than 5% are regulars.

The busiest thread has had 80 replies and 2,000 page views! Other forum styles can't do that. Also we can devide up our content. A forum for news, one for trip reports, one for mad old people!

If anyone really can't get how to work it Jon and I are here 24/7 to help you. If you really don't like the forum the way it is then use the other one.

It'll be a bit lonely though!

Comment

Ill b honest ive had a butchers at the old one and that would have done my poor head especially during the early hours of the morning when you bearly keep your eyes opn anyway....

Do i make the 5% Stogie...lol
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
      X