X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsessions

paid a visit to Obsessions last night, cant believe how many girls they have working there right now, must be 5 for every customer - not complaining but just way too much choice

Yeah it boggles the mind walking into these bars

Comment

(MARKUK @ Mar. 24 2007,14:18) paid a visit to Obsessions last night, cant believe how many girls they have working there right now, must be 5 for every customer - not complaining but just way too much choice
      You could always visit Temptations, I'm sure you won't have the same problem !

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

what a great 'problem' to have

on friday and saturday the A team is out, they get fined if they don't come in

Best bar in the world for meeting ladyboys, simple
        Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
        -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 24 2007,10:46) what a great 'problem' to have

on friday and saturday the A team is out, they get fined if they don't come in

Best bar in the world for meeting ladyboys, simple

Surely has raised the stakes.

Best bar in Bangkok for shear volume of talent.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 24 2007,14:53)
            (MARKUK @ Mar. 24 2007,14:18) paid a visit to Obsessions last night, cant believe how many girls they have working there right now, must be 5 for every customer - not complaining but just way too much choice

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            I have the problem of choice when there are only two girls...

kahuna
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 24 2007,14:53)

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              havent been in temptations for ages, can never make it up the stairs!! i take it the talent has gone downhill?

Comment

No...Dropped in for a drink last eve...Temptations is very nice...
                My avatar is Temptations...Although she is on temporary leave to my wallet...

Eye, Emmi, my avatar and company....very nice eye candy in my opinion...

Comment

Hi Kahuna,

I believe I had a short time with the girl in your avatar.  What a sweet, fun chick.

Comment

Yes indeed she is...Eart from Temptations...and she just got new tits Tuesday...very nice...
                    still a little tender...but...

Double your pleasure and double her income...

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 25 2007,15:58) Yes indeed she is...Eart from Temptations...and she just got new tits Tuesday...very nice...

Double your pleasure and double her income... *
                      Damn Kahuna is it just coincidence that every time you spend time with one of these girls that not long after end up sporting brand new breasts

Comment

(ozzie @ Mar. 25 2007,14:18)
                        (kahuna @ Mar. 25 2007,15:58) Yes indeed she is...Eart from Temptations...and she just got new tits Tuesday...very nice...

Double your pleasure and double her income...  
                        Damn Kahuna is it just coincidence that every time you spend time with one of these girls that not long after end up sporting brand new breasts  

I think your question should be directed to my bank Ozzie....

Truth is...I've been here too long this trip...but your time will come...

Honestly, when I find a girl that I like and keep around for a week or so...they earn enough for an op...it's their money and they can spend it any which way they choose...some of them choose new tits...

This one...Eart...comes highly recommended by the old kahuna...no drama at all in this girl...she dosen't even know what the word means...at least not yet...the sad news...at least for some of you...she is now saving for the chop...

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 25 2007,15:42) Truth is...I've been here too long this trip...but your time will come........
                          ....Hang on in there kahuna, you old romantic, the cavalry is on its way  

To save you from yourself, I think - and of course from ruining the prices for the rest of us !!!!!  I thought you were getting wiser each week .....going to play hardball & become a cheap charlie - obviously not?!!  
                          TT

Comment

My buddy Seanchai said this to me during my last trip to the Land of Ladyboys;

"What you are still THERE? don't you know the secret to enjoying Thailand is to stay just long enough so you don't drive yourself crazy, and before you start missing your home"?

true, true..... shorter trips from now on, keeps my sanity level up
                            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                            -Dennis Miller

Comment

Interesting perspective. I prefer to live far enough away from the action where I can stay sane, but have it close enough to abuse when I'm in the mood.

After a week here in elephant country (England) I'm certainly getting itchy to get back home and fuck something that doesn't make me want to throw up.

Comment

Working...
                              X