Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB dancing in soi katoye, Patong

Found a nice vdo from soi katoye, patong beach
    Some face and tits look familiar to me...

http://plahgat.livedigital.com/content/

Wow!! I may have to take a few day's
    away from pattaya and see this place?
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 26 2007,19:59) Curiousity DID get the better of me in the end

Dave...
      And never looked the other side since...
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

too bad I cannot register with this site.

Comment

But there all girls.... aren't they?
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Hey!! rob69in and 69billy... glad to see you posting, ie that you didn't quit the site completely! Otherwise it would be like Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays retiring in the same season.

Comment

My dear friend the Missionary has retired for the time being. I still visit him at his Monestary home so that I may be guided thru' the struggle & tourment of life.

May the LB Force be with us all......
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

To stick with my baseball analogy, some of the greatest players have become the best coahes. So maybe the Missionary will continue to pass on some of his lessons, albeit from the sidelines?

Comment

(surropan @ Mar. 27 2007,06:08) To stick with my baseball analogy, some of the greatest players have become the best coahes.  So maybe the Missionary will continue to pass on some of his lessons, albeit from the sidelines?
                  You just never know, the lord works in mysterious ways, & i always thought I could see the glint in his eye, & the twitch of a smile, whenever an exploritory hand investigated what lay beneath the holy mans cassock!

I have already been summoned for my next... Tour of Duty.

Keeping it up for Queen & Country, with a little help from Pfizer.
                  Robin

Comment

I just want to know: "who is the missionary" and will we ever meet him in person?

Maybe its the guy who takes the pics?
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

It was a profound & life changing moment for me......
                      Robin

Comment

here's the part 2 ...

http://plahgat.livedigital.com/content/

Comment

(gizmo @ Mar. 27 2007,03:56) Wow!! I may  have to take a few day's
                          Oh, man....if you have never been to Patong a
                          nd consider Pattaya a good place, you have
                          GOT to get down there, Gizmo!  
                          Think of Pattaya but without
                          the old sex tourists, losers, crappy
                          beaches and overall tackiness and you will
                          get the idea!  
                          Great place, Patong is, and the beaches
                          all up and down the west coast
                          of Shemale Island {AKA Phuket} are beautiful
                          and mostly unspoiled.

from what I hear that is where this website
                          started back in 2000, so it MUST be a good place!
                          Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Apr. 03 2007,20:12)
                            (gizmo @ Mar. 27 2007,03:56) Wow!! I may  have to take a few day's
                            Oh, man....if you have never been to Patong a
                            nd consider Pattaya a good place, you have
                            GOT to get down there, Gizmo!  
                            Think of Pattaya but without
                            the old sex tourists, losers, crappy
                            beaches and overall tackiness and you will
                            get the idea!  
                            Great place, Patong is, and the beaches
                            all up and down the west coast
                            of Shemale Island {AKA Phuket} are beautiful
                            and mostly unspoiled.

from what I hear that is where this website
                            started back in 2000, so it MUST be a good place!
                            Having been to Phuket & Pattaya more times than i care to remember in the last 28yrs or so, thats a little over the top for Phuket, yes it does have some nice beaches, but they are supassed by many not even on Phuket island.

Phuket is totally over sold in the travel brochures & at the wrong time of year it is swarming with the tourist horde & gawping masses. However these clueless sheep can be real entertainment if you are into Misery Watch, as Soi Katoey is by far the best place to enjoy this entertaining past time. Like alot of popular places in Thailand, with the horde comes the Eurotrash drunk, relatively new in Phuket but in ever increasing numbers, it will eventually go the way of Pattaya, well on the way now, in the Thai's mass scramble to scam the tourist.

LB's are in abundance, if you know where to look, & a huge amount of sex & fun can be had with them, but be prepared to spend a little more than in BKK & Pattaya, as they are used to niave idiots over paying. Some hotels are excellent value tho, & the right ones don't charge for over night guests.

Phuket is without doubt a nice place, if you know how to work it, but don't over sell it.
                            Robin

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 03 2007,20:36) relatively new in Phuket but in ever increasing numbers, it will eventually go the way of Pattaya
                              I have noticed this already, since they closed off Soi Bangla to cars and made it foot traffic only..... looks like Walking Street south!

I think Pattaya is still much better if you want sleaze, sex and more sex and more sleaze and you don't have a lot of $$$ in your jeans; there are more ladyboys also so there may be a better selection [although the overall talent level may be better on Phuket] and it certainly is much cheaper for evrything.

The main reason I like Phuket is the beaches and not the ladyboys or the nightlife scene; I love nice beaches and the sunset nightly and the west coast of Phuket has both in abundance. If Gizmo is the same way he has GOT to see it, for years and years I have seen punters on this board go to Thailand and only see BK and Pattaya and they should spread their wings a little!
                              Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X