Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My days of lazing on beaches & doing the tourist thing are more or less over, & after so much world wide travel with the army, work & holidays my sceptasism & cynasism for such things has reached an all time high!

I would be labeled a sex tourist without doubt by the brainwashed masses who haven't quite grasped the hard realities of life, as I go on holiday to relax, receive good service, enjoy tastey food & have good quality sex, without getting completely ripped off. Extremelly difficult if not impossible to do in the western world.

The Land of Scam comes very close to providing it all in one package.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Hey,

How do u play the video???

Ang

Comment

can't you click on it??

surprisingly enough I was surfing the term  "Ladyboys" on Youtube just the other day and saw this video before it was even posted here.......and that's  odd because I NEVER go on Youtube!

I like your attitude, Robin...I am starting to feel the same way about lazing on the beach and doing jack all day, it gets old.... and there are only so many songs in my Ipod after all and it gets boring!   Hell, I may even have to go back to "work".  Ugghhhhhh  
        Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
        -Dennis Miller

Comment

Very good vdo there and apt music to go along with it

Looks very proffesional a job well done same as those silicone tits on show ea night down there crazy place that soi katoey!!!

Cheers

TM

Comment

(LuckyA @ Apr. 03 2007,21:42) Hey,

How do u play the video???

Ang
            i agree ,how?

Comment

Click on the link. Scroll down and on the left hand side you'll see two green buttons. Click 'Select All' then click 'Save' The main video menu should appear.  

Comment

(madcat365 @ Apr. 04 2007,04:29) Click on the link. Scroll down and on the left hand side you'll see two green buttons. Click 'Select All' then click 'Save' The main video menu should appear.  
                thanks,working now

Comment

Finally managed to watch the video's late last night, some familiar faces, but he must have been a tall bloke looking at some of the shots.
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                  X