Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made video's

Not sure if this is in the right place, if not appologies Mr Bear,

If l took a Guess bar lady back for long time to hotel, would she consent to being video'd for home personal use ?

The simple answer is - more than likely.

(I can't think of a better forum for this!)

A lot of girls in Nana will ask you if it's gonna go on the internet. You'll have to make sure that they are happy and comfortable around you before they will perform. They may be a bit nervous at the outset. You may have to beg, but don't overdo it. Some of the younger ones are still a bit superstitious about pics and videos.

I do this a lot with my femboy types from Pattaya and also with some girls from Nana. I haven't had a problem thus far, so in general I would say that if you are cool then you'll usually get what you want.

Good luck starting your collection. Mine certainly keeps me entertained on the nights when Bangkok is just too damn far to go for a quickie!

Comment

give her a few extra baht, and tell her if you intend to post it at some point in the future
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

99.999% of the time the LBs will let you photo or film them. Just give them a tip!
        * LadyboyDolls.com
        * Third World Media
        * Black Ops Media

Comment

(katoeylover @ Apr. 03 2007,13:19) give her a few extra baht, and tell her if you intend to post it at some point in the future

exactly, and the same as D33 says..... the thread where Noon and Earn were having sex together, if 70 or 80 more pics were taken an ATS photog would give them 10K baht each, to think they would do that for free or just the same price as regular sex would be absurd.

depending on what the girl agree's to do and where you intend to show the video and/or pics the girl[s]  should be compensated well
          Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
          -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
          X