X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Locator

The Model Locator is now completely up to date...

Every model on the site now has an easy reference with a link to the galleries or the video clips...

You can find it HERE or click on the "A-Z Models" button in any of my posts (of which there are over 10,000 of now! I need to get a life!)  

This is the easiest way to find any and all of the models, galleries and videos on our massive (and growing!) website!  

(The 25 models for March featured below have just been added...)
    Attached Files

this is all simply amazing, really...... what a great job Mister SB!!

and probably why the webmasters here have always decided against having a content management system installed; as long as the surfers like me can navigate with this locator and the monthly layout it seems not necessary. Lots of work went into this, everyone should really appreciate all the time Stogie puts into working on this website
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Apr. 03 2007,21:49)

this is all simply amazing, really...... what a great job Mister   SB!!

and probably why the webmasters here have  always decided against having a content management system installed;  as long as the surfers like me can navigate with this locator and the monthly layout it seems not necessary.  Lots of work went into this, everyone should really appreciate all the time  Stogie puts into working on this website      
      Yes great job Stogie but with a CMS all of this work would not have been necessary. Also it would be automatically updated when the site was updated so no seperate maintenance required at all.

Comment

Working...
      X