Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it's worth, I once shagged a postie who was 15 years older than me.

I know I'm the champion.

Wait, actually, I may have shagged one or two who were even older. Maybe we're talking 18 years older. They both stunk, though. Bad personalities.

Holy crap. That means they were old enough to be my mother/father.

By the way, Christie Brinkley is 53.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 05 2007,02:08) By the way, Christie Brinkley is 53.
      Morgan Fairchild= 57

Heather Locklear= 45  

Suzanne Somers=  60!!

I was with a ladyboy  in December who was 30.....  MM calls her the hottest-bodied 30 year old ladyboy on the planet, which sounds about right; can't say the name 'cause she has a sponsor now who took her from the bars so good for her.

just backing up my vote, Dave!  Sure, I prefer 19-year olds with mud on their ankles and just in from the sticks and femmy-boy bodies, but if the occassion is right and the girl is cool and all the stars line up properly, mai pen rai.

another 'older', very cool ladyboy; Lyla...probably about 26 now and still hotter than hell    
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 05 2007,02:05)
        (rob69in @ Apr. 04 2007,21:12) I have been thinking about this since the thread was started.

While some 18yr old rabid Brazilian wildcat GG / TS straining at the leash to consume you alive in a Thermas or wild Brazilian disco, certainly has its desirable & addictive elements, & you would crawl across a field of broken glass just to have the oppurtunity to shag them. There are some equally desirable 30+yr olds who, with a flick of there thigh could drain you dry, & have the ability to suck a golf ball down 20yds of garden hose, not to mention rim the very leather off your derriere. Age is of little consequence to me, ability is of a higher priority.

For me, physical looks will attract me initially, once into the drink / chat mode, if theres chemistry & there appears to be mutual agreement of the sex bit, without queen bee / drama queen issues, lets go & romp. Age hasn't really entered the equation.
        2736 posts and I just now noticed your delectable diction?  Your mastery of a menagerie of metaphorical melange?  My my.

Why thank you kind Sir!

I had not realised that my more than somewhat lacking secondary modern schooling, had in fact bistowed such litery skills upon this most unworthy of souls.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Since my "sweetie" considers herself to be old and she is only 23 I gotta go with a low number. When she first told me this I had a good laugh at her expense, turned out to be not a good idea as my pocketbook found out later when shopping. She insisted that there are so many younger LB'S coming on the scene that over 23 makes you old. Go figure? On another note, I have shagged LB'S from 18 to 35 and age never, ever, entered into the experiance.

Comment

My ex sweetie thinks she is at the end of her time, shes just turned 24
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(buttafly @ Apr. 05 2007,02:42) Morgan Fairchild= 57
              Morgan Fairchild? The name rings a bell. Isn't she from Driving Miss Daisy? I remember hearing something about her when I was quite young.

I am soooo banned after that.

POL

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 05 2007,04:28) I am soooo banned after that.
                Naahh.... should have posted it in CAPITALS - then you would have been banned

Herself turns 24 at the beginning of May. I'm waiting for the usual 'I'm getting old' bit

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 05 2007,14:28)
                  (post-op lover @ Apr. 05 2007,04:28) I am soooo banned after that.
                  Naahh.... should have posted it in CAPITALS - then you would have been banned

Herself turns 24 at the beginning of May. I'm waiting for the usual 'I'm getting old' bit

RR.
                  Okay, you're getting old.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 05 2007,12:28) Morgan Fairchild?   I remember hearing something about her when I was quite young.
                    Many a wank to this amazing hottie when I was a wee lad      

and I STILL have a weakness for blonde, blue-eyed babes..... which is why looking at them and dreaming is just as fun to me as playing around with ladyboys these days... which means *I* am the one to be soooo banned!
                    Attached Files
                    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 05 2007,13:12) Okay, you're getting old.
                      As they say - you're only as old as the ladyboy you're feeling

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                      X