X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's the tightness that gets ya"

This line, from a great book by Amit Gilboa about the sex-tourist trade in Cambodia during the early part of this decade called "Off the rails in Phnom Penh" always comes to the forefront of my mind when I visit America.

In Thailand, or in the context of that book the young Vietnamese girls who worked on K11 in PP 5 or 6 years ago [and whom I visted many times ], the girls and of course the Ladyboys, our main "Obsession" here,  are so damned tight and slim;  every western guys dream, really.   There are many reasons why we all like travelling in Asia and having sex with these cuties, but in reality isn't it the tightness?  I mean, some of these kids you can bounce a quarter off their bellies {Cindy,  SB's main squeeze and a real looker, comes to mind}; try THAT in America; you will lose your 25 cents for sure!!

One more reason why I don't agree with all that B.S.  surgery these girls get, especially the damned Ass and Hip 'enhancements'......who ever told 'em that us western guys want them to look like our women?  LOL..... But, of course, that's their choice and what they want..... I can't tell you how many times I have heard "but I want to look like a super model".  Good for you, and see ya' .......... now, where is the latest femboy in this shithole who just came down from Nakhon Whocares?

Thought of this while at the gym today, the ONLY place in the USA these days where you can see tight, hard bodies on females and even there it's rare; obesity being such a large part of the western lifestyle now, is it any wonder why we all like Asian ladies and ladyboys?
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

This used to be true, but the Hippo's are in ever increasing numbers in Europe now!
    Attached Files
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I would stick to the hamper
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Fair is fair: guys in the West are also far, far, far more likely to be morbidly obese than guys in Asia. I wouldn't be surprised if that frightens the tight little Asian lasses.

Anybody here tried asking the LBs if they enjoy being humped by a whale? Now, I'm actually unable to think of a good joke involving the words hump, whale, and back. Maybe someone can help.

POL
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

When she wails after a whale of a hump, you know she'll be back....

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 05 2007,01:02) This used to be true, but the Hippo's are in ever increasing numbers in Europe now!
            Maybe increasing,  but for sure still less.  My favorite place in Thailand has NO ladyboys and would bore most people on this board to death; however, I like going there a lot and taking in the sun and the surf and the place is loaded with Euro-trash on holiday from their cold weather hellholes, mostly Sweden with some  Holland and  UK and France mixed in. Trust me, from what I have seen the Euro's are much hotter than the girls in America, which has gone through a serious decline in talent since I was in High School.

Not all us Yanks can live in California or Vegas, and even if you live there you only get the hotties if you have money, coke, a big house and a boat.
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

One of the best hard body beaches I have ever been on is Ipanema, closely followed by Copacabanna, they are laid in ranks, a dozen at a time, not a fat bastard in site, except my gringo self that is!
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 05 2007,05:53) not a fat bastard in site, except my gringo self that is!  

you're the best Robin....... and I am adding you to the list of Stewart and Brocklanders for the best guys who aren't afraid to tell it like it is! How come whenever *I* do it I get yelled at??

I need to have a drink with you sometime
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Apr. 05 2007,04:35) you only get the hotties if you have money, coke, a big house and a boat.
                  Errr....not this kind of coke either
                  Attached Files
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

Quite right mate... They demand Diet Coke, right?

Comment

(buttafly @ Apr. 05 2007,06:41)     I need to have a drink with you sometime
                      I arrive in the Land of Scam 22nd June,..... provided I haven't lost the will to live waiting for that date to come, & been forced to acknowledge the presence of a Hippo in a public place that is.

If you are still languishing in LB flesh, in some establishment devote to the cause,    it would be a pleasure to indulge in a few holy waters with a fellow disciple.  
                      Robin

Comment

(ladyboy10 @ Apr. 05 2007,00:51) When she wails after a whale of a hump, you know she'll be back....
                        First post and already I think
                        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(buttafly @ Apr. 04 2007,16:10) you can bounce a quarter off their bellies
                          I tried this once and lost the quarter! still trying to find it!

In africa,weight was once seen as a sign of wealth. If thats the case I must be a millionaire!

But yes, in response to the original question, it is one of the things that attracts us to these gorgeous creatures.
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 05 2007,01:50) Fair is fair: guys in the West are also far, far, far more likely to be morbidly obese than guys in Asia.  I wouldn't be surprised if that frightens the tight little Asian lasses.
                            Absolutely true...although if they keep selling and eating crap western food here...KFC, Big Macs and pizza...they will soon catch up to us...

kahuna
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Speaking of hard bodies, how about this chic, & she is a GG, went with her last time i was in Rio, turned up at the door of the hotel just looking like sex! She was a major player in the sack too, she works out about 4hrs a day from what I could understand. She soon had me sucked dry & spent tho'....
                              Attached Files
                              Robin

Comment

Working...
                              X