X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Vid update yet!

I don't usually have much to say, because the quality of vids and picks here at asiants is already really good, but on this last update you guys really outdid yourselves. I mean the quality of the girls was phenominal. Nadia, Irene, Lichey, Nat, Ming...  If I go on I'll  Anyway... I didn't have much else to say except kudos on a great update, and continue to keep up the good work.

(Naraku @ Apr. 11 2007,08:42) I don't usually have much to say, because the quality of vids and picks here at asiants is already really good, but on this last update you guys really outdid yourselves. I mean the quality of the girls was phenominal. Nadia, Irene, Lichey, Nat, Ming...  If I go on I'll  Anyway... I didn't have much else to say except kudos on a great update, and continue to keep up the good work.

Comment

I think so also, and really great to see the MonkeyMan getting involved in his work so much!!
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Apr. 11 2007,07:50) I think so also, and really great to see the MonkeyMan getting involved in his work so much!!    
        Um... he really did get involved this month!!! he even gets his cock foot fucked by one of the girls!

Comment

By the TS Angel Nadia
          Attached Files

Comment

my dream girl??

all others stay away..... you included MM!!!
            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

Thanks for the thumbs up .

Very glad you all enjoyed the update . More to come i promise .

Yes Nadia is a total babe , altho i been saying that for more than 9 months now , since the preview video got posted , so it has taken so long to get her on the site , but she got here in the end .

Comment

Great work MM!!! You always seem to bring out the best in LB's through your Camera work!!!
                Cheers,
                Mickey

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

Working...
                X