X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy hour at midnight

Gentlemen; sorry to invade the wrong thread, but I thought this is where it would get the most looks (and insults) for the short time it will be up before one of the mods kicks me down...........................
    The Randyman world tour is finally cumming to a close tomorrow (fri) morning as I fly to the states. At present time (9:30 am) I'm in Manila with the lovely Sheena who's curled up watching the tube.
    My flight will bring me to BKK at 10;30pm and from there straight to the Dy-nasty. Quick shower and off to Cascades. I should be there by 11:30pm. Now I know this is awfully short notice from someone who's not the best at planning, but I'll do a quick glance at Big Doggs and if anyone sees me, do hold up your glass and yell for the bartender cause the drinks are on me. I'm 5' 09" and I'll be wearing a short sleeve button down orange shirt with thin verticle stripes. Glasses, short graying hair, and a goatee. You know, your basic "desparate old guy look."
    Sorry about the late notice but as I said before I'm an idiot. I also had some issues with the hotel i-net connection here and just the fact that I'm a slut makes me fairly unreliable. But the cards are now on the table, and if anybodys out and about at such a late hour, I'll be there. And if Mr. Bear shows up,....well he gets the girl.
    I can't tell you how much I missed the site. I'll try and check back in every now and then before tonight, so if anybody wants to comment or get back with me, please pm me, because I'm not sure about ats access being blocked as I move about.
    Gentlemen, I hope to see you there.............
    Randyman
    ain't life grand

Is that tonight, Thursday?

Comment

Welcome back ole buddy!!!! Glad to see you made in one piece!!!!    

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

....Sorry about that guys...

Thursday night yes.

I've got to check out of my hotel now so if need be, pm me.
        Randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

Look for me in Cascade or Obsession - I'll have on a baseball cap that says "69"
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I'll be about...it's my last evening in BKK for a few weeks...so I'm sure I'll tour all the bars...

You can recognize me...I'm old and ugly and I'll likely have my avatar hanging on to my wallet...

kahuna
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I turned back from Pattaya due to traffic and other problems. looks like all be in Randy...

btw
              RXpharm sends his regards

Comment

I'm with you in spirit, buddy! Glad to know you're still in one piece! Maybe Smuttley can recommend someone who can fix that.

Cheers!
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Sorry i missed you, but will try and get together on your next trip
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Randyman! I sent you a pm, hope you got it! Good to hear you are enjoying yourself on your first break out of the zone! Sorry I missed you this time, but maybe we can get together is LOS in the future!

Continue to be safe and enjoy yourself during the breaks!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hi Gents,

I didn't hit the bar until 12:15, and ran my ass off looking for a familiar face, 69 hats, or our fearless leader, lol geeze, I flew out so early I'm still wearing the friggin orange with black striped shirt, but it's time for a change as every time I move it sounds like packing tape coming off the roll.
                      Odet saved me from my 3 floor marathon at about 12:50 as I came through the door so many times she was laughing at me. So if any of you saw her going out at 1 am, well the happy all nighter she was with was me. Did have an awesome time with her too, and she's up, or in for everything. She's definitely on the repeat list
                      I did celebrate Son Kran by chucking trash cans full of water out the 5th floor window at the Dynasty, on all the bar girls across the street. Took em awhile to figure out where it was coming from but they thought it was funny. Trying to run to the taxi while they were laying in wait was another matter all together.
                      Ok guys, I'll try and check back in a few times before I'm off to you know where for the next 3 months. ETA for the next BKK trip will be in July...somewhere around the 21st?
                      After the 23rd of this month, if you want to say hello, it's pm only the sites blocked where I am
                      Katoeylover and Rxphrm...sorry we couldn't hook up, but there's as they say, next time
                      RANDYMAN
                      ain't life grand

Comment

Sorry about that, I crashed, slept thru my alarm. Guess I owe you a drink next time
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Same...Wanted to meet the infamous Randyman...but I slept through the Ohm...

I will be there in July though and hope to meet up with you then...

Safe journey Randyman...

kahuna
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Yep, looks like July for me too... look forward to catchiong up with you!
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                            X