Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At one time Patpong deserved its reputation for rip offs, but those days are gone ever since you have to sign the chits that go in your bin--now there just can't be any monkey business with the bill as far as I can see. Drink pressure at patpong is a little more, but not a big a deal. Say no once and chances are you will be left alone from then on unless you call one over. Unless of course you are Japanese as they like to all jump up and surround the Japanese customer walking into the bar.

Talent at KC3 is variable, but the lineup I saw last week was very impressive; lots of new ones I had never seen before and it sounds like many here will never elect to see. The talent would give Obsession a run for its money and that's pretty hard to do.

Patpong bars offer cheaper drinks & barfines than nana which is nice if you partake frequently into either.

Still, how will we really know if no one goes there if it isn't in the poll? And I would have thought post op lovers would prefer King's Corner since it's all post op & gg's.

Personally, I like variety so I tend to mix up going to pretty much all the bars. The only I avoid is Casanova. That place gives me the creeps.

Comment

(Snick @ Apr. 30 2007,16:12) So you are saying that KC3 ranks BELOW High Boss....wow...thats damning !!!
      Well... that's just what I'm NOT saying! I tried to pick the ten most talked about bars on this forum so we could have a comparative debate and KC3 didn't make the cut.

Sorry if KC3 is your choice, or one of them.

By the way, snick... I think both of them are pretty dire!

Obs for shagging - Guess for wagging!

Comment

I'm with Billy on this one, Pattaya and I will be there tomorrow

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

KC 3 is full of good talent , certainly ranks above Temptations or Hi-Boss perhaps even Club 131 yet to visit this bar so just going from the pics i have seen so far .

That said at least 50 % of that talent is Post Op , and it is also a much more high Pressure sell from the LB's for sure than any of the other 10 choices .

But the top ranking Bar is Guess so far and well Jay has recruited a lot of her girls from KC3 so surely that must speak volumes for the talent in KC3 . I am going to post 3 pics of girls all pre-op whom i saw in KC3 only 3 nights ago .

This first pic is the lovely Lo .
          Attached Files

Comment

Next Jayne .
            Attached Files

Comment

Also Nataree .
              Attached Files

Comment

The best bar for LBs...

I agree about KC3 dropping down the league. Even though i dont frequent the place nowdays that much there are a lot of mongers who do go and they are not all  plain tourists....its ten times better than temptations for quality IMO. K3 should still be in the list.

the last time i was in Obsessions 90% of the customers were jap tourists? the same guys who you see in KC3 the next day, or an hour later...and i was sitting there for three hours and i was the only farang in there....

However Obsessions is easliy the best bar now far a long shot..Dont count on K3 going not bouncing back, they just need a wide broom and a bit of effort ( heres hoping)

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 30 2007,09:31) Obs for shagging - Guess for wagging!
                  I find myself quoting Stogie       You don't see that very often  

I voted Obs as I have always had some affection for it's somewhat crowded, sleezy atmosphere.

If I could have put two votes I'd have voted for Jay's Guess Bar also as it has it's own unique atmosphere and a very select group of stunning girls  
                  It reminds me of the Lounge Bar that used to be on that construction site next to Soi 10.

Hey Monkeyman  -  love the picture of Lo.  Pretty girl and candy pink bulging panties  

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

My vote was definitely for Guess Bar.

Despite the relatively small team, compared with the likes of Obsession & Cascades, they are all "quality" and I wouldn't hesitate in taking any of them home with me.

Aside from the awesome collection of beauties, I thoroughly enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in the bar which is totally at odds with the experience at Nana Plaza.

Also considering the level of service, and the volume of the music, it's Guess Bar for me.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

But I have never been to Guess. Been to all the others on the list though.

Of the go gos Stringfellows gives a wilder show than the Bangkok ones.

All the bars, except for maybe Hi Boss are worth checking out.

Comment

Its a shame there are not two categories actually - basically Gogo's and then regular bars. Either way, I know Jay will be chuffed to bits at hearing this feedback and seeing all her hard work come to fruition, but of course, its not just good words that count - although helpfull they dont pay the rent or salaries for the staff, so keep up the support and keep drinking in Guess Bar LOL.

PS for political reasons and wishing to keep my cock intact on my body its probably easy to guess who I voted for

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

Voted for Casanova, but had it been on the list Tequila Bar Patong.

Comment

dont have a favorite bar,i like to look around at all the options . kk3 has had some wonderfull girlsover the year, you just have to put upwith hard sell tactics, as you do in many bars.
                            casanova allways been a fv of mine, as is cascades. not that keen on obs too many fem boy types these days instead of the big cock bust statique girls i like.temptations is just plain shit never taken anyone from there.
                            my very first girl lb was from limaquai, many years ago.jenny star is way over priced and hi boss i s wild.
                            cheers donnnnnny
                            oops guess bar is nice quiet and fun
                            th
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Last night (Monday, April 30th) it was standing room only in Obsessions. Despite a long heavy downpour of rain the place was packed out all night. The range and amount of girls was incredible. Obsessions is the center of the ladyboy universe...

My favourite from there (18 year old Gatoon, #38) was never alone and I only just got a few minutes alone with her.

Later I went to Cascades and even here it was much busier than I have seen it in recent months. Lots of talent too, and a few new faces to file away in the mental log!

What the fuck is this 'low season' that people talk about? It certainly hasn't reached Nana Plaza!

Met up with DaveDuke007, Gizmo, Snick, Monkeyman, Divertoo, Dieter and Ozzie in the Guess Bar first...

A fun (but wet) night on the town!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 30 2007,18:47) 131                      
                                I absolutely agree with you PD... (don't ask me why )

Comment

Working...
                                X