X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Thai LADYBOY bar...

I've missed a couple of the list, but I'm only allowed 10 choices!)

I voted for Obsessions, but The Guess Bar was a close second.

I had to give Obsessions the edge because of the sheer quantity and quality of all the girls in there... but if I was to choose where to have a beer it would of course be The Guess Bar...
    Casanova
    0%
    Cascades
    0%
    Club 131
    0%
    Cocktails & Dreams
    0%
    High Boss Bar
    0%
    Jenny Star Bar
    0%
    Obsessions
    0%
    Stringfellows
    0%
    The Guess Bar
    0%
    Temptations
    0%

I voted for Guess...I was tempted to vote for Obs for the same reason you
    did...but my negative experiences there kept me from casting my vote in Obs favor...

So in my opinion, Guess wins...fewer girls but all winners...And most importantly,
    I have never experienced a negative moment in Guess...
    Well ok...but just once when I was forced to watch Monkeyman pole dance...

kahuna
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I voted Guess for the simple reason its the only bar i like to stay in.

All the rest are good for a quick visit, choose a girl and then head off to guess to relax.

and the scenery ain't bad there either!
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Pattaya..
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

pattaya aint a bar!! Actually, thinking, maybe it is all just one big bar.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

It is like an one big BAR...
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I voted Guess as its the last bar I had a great time at... but im afraid im a pattaya man as I love the hunting and theres so many hot LB's all over the place, not just the usual haunts...

Comment

The patpong bars are a surprising omission on this poll as they each seem to draw more customers than any other ladyboy bar. Meanwhile places like temptations makes the list...hmm do I detect a bit of bias here?

Comment

I Really like Guess Bar, and in terms of hours I probably spend more time there than anywhere else.

But I voted for Obsessions, 'cause I like to fuck, and thats where the 80+ hottest LB are.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(jadeite @ Apr. 30 2007,13:51) The patpong bars are a surprising omission on this poll as they each seem to draw more customers than any other ladyboy bar. Meanwhile places like temptations makes the list...hmm do I detect a bit of bias here?
                    The patpong bars are simply not even worth mentioning as far as girl pressure and being rip offed if you like these things then go there. Yes this happens at Nana but not nearly to the same level.

Also Patpong caters to passing tourist who may not even know what a ladyboy is but most who enter the Nana lb bars are there as a sex tourist for the specific reason of wanted to take a lovely lb home with them for the night.

The best bar for me is wherever I happen to find my next girl but I do love the Guess bar for simply relaxing and being able to hear myself think.

Comment

I can't make my mind up, I'd shag the hole in a rolling donut if i could keep up with it, so any bar with a fine selection of LB ass gets my vote. I don't really have favorites, I try to call in on them all during my, Tour of Duty, spread the wealth!

I was close to voting Hi Boss tho', it is such a fine establishment.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I mulled over including KC3 in the poll, but ended up excluding it as almost no-one who reads this forum goes there.

Even it's most staunch supporter in the past (Tomcat) seems to have neglected that avenue of recreation in recent times.

There are only 10 choices for the poll and I didn't think that KC3 rated in the top ten because of a previous lack of forum interest. Also; that whole area caters more to transient tourists rather than lb afficionados.

Comment

Looking at the list of 10, i would agree KC3 would struggle to compete in todays selection, but i have had some good times in there in years gone by.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 30 2007,16:47) I mulled over including KC3 in the poll.

There are only 10 choices for the poll and I didn't think that KC3 rated in the top ten because of a previous lack of forum interest. Also; that whole area caters more to transient tourists rather than lb aficionados.
                            So you are saying that KC3 ranks BELOW High Boss....wow...thats damning !!!
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Apr. 30 2007,17:12)
                              (stogie bear @ Apr. 30 2007,16:47) I mulled over including KC3 in the poll.

There are only 10 choices for the poll and I didn't think that KC3 rated in the top ten because of a previous lack of forum interest. Also; that whole area caters more to transient tourists rather than lb aficionados.
                              So you are saying that KC3 ranks BELOW High Boss....wow...thats damning !!!
                              Thats no contest, Hi Boss is miles better than KC3!
                              Robin

Comment

Working...
                              X