Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how often do you cruise the asiants forum?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how often do you cruise the asiants forum?

addicted.
    many times thru the day
    0%
    once a day
    0%
    every couple of days
    0%
    once a week
    0%
    less than once a week
    0%

Usually twice a day, morning and evening.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I voted "many times thru the day" , but this thread does seem awfully familiar !

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....sian+ts

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I come more often when there's something fascinating on here. Especially any threads started by my buddy Rxpharm or some other fellow postie aficionados.

Or when I've got something hot to share. Like pics of Harisu or some chick who isn't Harisu.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Totally addicted. Don't write much, but it's always great to check in and see what everyone has to say.

Comment

I probably check a good 8-10 times a day, business is slow down here on the island.
            hardpaolo

Comment

once a day

Comment

I come home from working a 10-12 hour day. I kiss the wife, pet the dog, ask the kid how her day was. I go to my "warroom" (AKA: Office) - check e-mail - check stocks - READ ALL NEW FORUM postings.

I usually try doing this daily. IF I MISS A DAY I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE A BIG PART OF MY LIFE IS MISSING.

Rebel Ray

Comment

(SF1B4 @ May 14 2007,08:30) IF I MISS A DAY I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE A BIG PART OF MY LIFE IS MISSING.
                  Could you, ahem, tell us more about that big part of your life? Especially the missing part.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Every chance I get, which is far less now that I am engaged to my LB
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Regardless of how many times I visit, the "New Posts" tab is a godsend that is lacking on so many forums!

Comment

I think I've seen a similar poll at least twice in the last year and half/two years
                        re-re-re-reply: more than once a day, when I'm not travelling
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(post-op lover @ May 14 2007,14:17)
                          (SF1B4 @ May 14 2007,08:30) IF I MISS A DAY I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE A BIG PART OF MY LIFE IS MISSING.
                          Could you, ahem, tell us more about that big part of your life?  Especially the missing part.

Between getting old, having diabetes, and a wife with a broken pussy I think I may, I may, I may, I may, I may be missing my pecker. I have not seen it in awhile as its trying its best to shrink up inside me.

Damn shame too as it was only 11 years ago when I was doing GG's 2 at a time in Panama.

Shit -- getting old sucks (at least in the USA - USO - Bible Belt).

Rebel Ray

Comment

Working...
                          X