X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Tweaking

Ae of Obsessions told me tonite that she had very few customers last month. Then she curled the front of her hair a little (she has long hair), and now gets customers every night.

Nan in Singapore told me she tried to go to Sing 3 times and was turned away as a blond. She changed her hair to black and she's been in twice now.

Lots of stories like this. It's amazing how sensitive we are to minor looks (and, evidently, immigration officers!). I think many of us have extreme sensitivity to very minor changes in look.

How about you?

Yes, we have seen it before, new nose, new hair color, hip injections, hair style.

It can be amazing what some changes can do though - as mentioned Eats nose job really changed her looks for the better.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I really dislike curly hair, wether it's on a ladyboy or woman, doesn't matter.

Comment

Ae of Obsessions told me tonite that she...
        She told me she was getting a boob job!

Comment

Different Ae. The Ae you are referring to is the scum that is trying to get money off her customers for the last 2 years for boobs. She likely got enough about 10 times already. Maybe she's using the boob idea to buy a house. I wouldn't put it past her.

The Ae I'm referring to is tall, has books, a stunner already. Unbelievable she needed curly hair to get customers (and, of course, it looks worse than when it was straight).

Comment

Oops... sorry! I don't know the other one to talk to. But if she's got books...  

Maybe she's using the boob idea to buy a house. I wouldn't put it past her...
            You sound like you disapprove. It's actually a good idea but not one I think she's capable of.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 19 2007,10:51) Different Ae. .......The Ae I'm referring to is tall, has books, a stunner already.
              Ziggy, do you have a photo you can post of the Obsessions Ae you refer to - with or without curls?  Especially as you have offered to introduce her to me!!  

Stogie's Ae is No 20, I seem to recall  
              TT

Comment

I'm pretty versatile when it comes to various types of physical Looks.
                The most important attribute to any type of Look is;
                Clear skin.   Unblimished skin is a big turn on for me after the first initial glance that catches my fancy.
                Attached Files
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Try this yourself go to some place all ratted out and see how they treat you. Then go back a few days later in a suit and see the differance.

Comment

Very good point.

That reminds of something.
                    If someone comes in for a job interview wearing flip-flops I won't interview them unless they can convience me its the only pair of shoes they own.

Comment

Come on MM...You mean to tell me that if that cute little thing in the photo you just posted, walked in dressed like she is in the photo and wearing flip-flops, you wouldn't at least interview her?

She sure looks to me that she knows a thing or two about tools...

You obvoiusly didn't see The Pursuit of Happyness ...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ May 23 2007,09:40) Come on MM...You mean to tell me that if that cute little thing in the photo you just posted, walked in dressed like she is in the photo and wearing flip-flops, you wouldn't at least interview her?

She sure looks to me that she knows a thing or two about tools...

You obvoiusly didn't see The Pursuit of Happyness ...
                        No I wouldn't interview her. I'd just give her the Job without interviewing her.

Lets just hope Extra is smart enough to add 3" pumps to her flip flops when she comes strolling into my shop.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X