X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Advertising

Are femboys who wear the push-up bra,tons of make-up trying to pass themselves off as something they are not.Like I believe,femboys are guys trying to be a girl where as a ladyboy has the accessories that go with being a girl
    See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Some are not.  
    But most are just trying to pass themselves off $
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I think some are just drag queens trying to make bucks in the meantime but many are just going through a transition until they can find a PLM to sponsor their surgeries.
      brock landers

Comment

In a nutshell, a Thai ladyboy believes they are a woman trapped in a man€™s body. They are not doing it for the money, not doing it as some sort of fetish, and are not merely putting on a show catered for guys with a thing for chicks with dicks! How they choose to alter their appearance is variable. Maybe they choose to still wear guys clothes and have short hair. Or maybe get operations and hormone therapy. The outward appearance does not change the fundamental part of what defines a ladyboy--again, these are people who feel they are women trapped in a man€™s body.

There is no such thing as an aspiring femboy! Ok, in rare instances gay men posture as ladyboys for a buck, but this just a fly in the ointment and should not take away from the 99.9% of real ladyboys you are likely to encounter.

Ladyboys aren€™t just playing a game. Ladyboys can come to this realization at a young age like 5 years old. Ladyboys can be found working in regular jobs like burger king or shopping malls. They use the women€™s bathroom and speak using feminine words. This is their life and identity. Don't let their present day outward appearances cause you to classify them in different categories.

Comment

(skeeterboy069 @ May 23 2007,11:27) Are femboys who wear the push-up bra,tons of make-up trying to pass themselves off as something they are not.
          All Ladyboys are trying to pass themselves off as something they are not. ... females...
          There are hookers working Nana who have no tits and are not on Hormones and i never heard anyone call them femboys....i think the word is overused and is in danger of losings its meaning.

Femboys IMO were originally thought of as 18 year olds who were the types you see in Sunee Plaza and are obviously not Ladyboys in the sense that those who work in Obsessions are and have done everything to rid themselves of the boyish look.

You dont see that many femboys wearing dresses either.... Anyway as i dont make the rulebook this is just my opinion so if you dont agree... i dont care....

Comment

i think there just as cute looking like that evern if they dont have tits there still very sexy biggest diffence being most of them would like tits but not found a sponser to pay for them

Comment

(mirimark @ May 23 2007,10:37) Some are not.  
              But most are just trying to pass themselves off $
              Cum and get me Mirimark

Comment

(Tomcat @ May 23 2007,17:24) There are hookers working Nana who have no tits and are not on Hormones and i never heard anyone call them femboys....i think the word is overused and is in danger of losings its meaning.

Anyway as i dont make the rulebook this is just my opinion so if you dont agree... i dont care....
                My definition of femboy does not have anything to do with tits or makeup...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I think jadeite summed it up quite nicely. I see femboys as early stage ladyboys whos ultimate goal is still the same - to be a full fledged woman.
                  It's just that they lack the money!
                  I don't think we should confuse them with crossdressers.
                  http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Jadeite described it perfectly.

I cannot imagine a gay man every dressing as a woman except in drag (for fun), or the 0.01% who do it pass off and make money. It would be considered 'gross' for him to act as a woman, much like it would for us. Only desperation would trigger that.

Gay men associate with men. Cross-dressers do it as a fetish only and never aspire to be the opposite sex (that is the definition of cross-dresser or transvestite). LBs vary in stages. If you take this backwards, EVERY LB was a femboy at some time, as the transition of appearance takes time, and more importantly, MONEY.

Boobs=money. It's not a question of not wanthing them. Even nice clothes, makeup and all = money. There are also a few LBs whose family lives are not so great, especially young girls still living at home, or who work in the day as a man (almost every Filipina LB), and therefore cannot have this huge variance between man and woman because they have to transition between day and night, work and not-work, or out of the home and in the home; albeit I'd say that problem is more rare in Thailand.

A LB is NOT doing something false or faking something. Living as a male is something false to a LB (or faking it). They would be faking that they are male and all that implies (clothing, sexual preference, language, jobs, etc). Living as a woman is aligning to what is correct for them. This is fundamental to understanding LBs in my opinion.

Comment

(jadeite @ May 23 2007,15:08) In a nutshell, a Thai ladyboy believes they are a woman trapped in a man€™s body. They are not doing it for the money, not doing it as some sort of fetish, and are not merely putting on a show catered for guys with a thing for chicks with dicks! How they choose to alter their appearance is variable. Maybe they choose to still wear guys clothes and have short hair. Or maybe get operations and hormone therapy. The outward appearance does not change the fundamental part of what defines a ladyboy--again, these are people who feel they are women trapped in a man€™s body.

There is no such thing as an aspiring femboy! Ok, in rare instances gay men posture as ladyboys for a buck, but this just a fly in the ointment and should not take away from the 99.9% of real ladyboys you are likely to encounter.

Ladyboys aren€™t just playing a game.  Ladyboys can come to this realization at a young age like 5 years old. Ladyboys can be found working in regular jobs like burger king or shopping malls. They use the women€™s bathroom and speak using feminine words. This is their life and identity. Don't let their present day outward appearances cause you to classify them in different categories.
                      Hall of fame post...

Comment

Working...
                      X