Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the girls at LJ I've been talking with says she has been in jail for 6 months. Apparanly doing the LJ shows from a studio like she does is against the rules there.
    Correct, and because it is a catholic society, there tends to be less tolerance for this sort of stuff.

Unusual to find studios for imlive and other such sites in the big cities. The studios are off the beaten track where it is less easy to track down, or some of the girls will have their own PC at home
    Mister Arse

Comment

(Maybee @ Aug. 30 2007,08:24) Hey thanks a lot for that rxpharm! Would you be willing to elaborate a little on what you mean by not as organized? Sounds like for one's first time Thailand might be a safer option?

One of the girls at LJ I've been talking with says she has been in jail for 6 months. Apparanly doing the LJ shows from a studio like she does is against the rules there.

Thanks again!
      Well, there are no lb bars in the Philippines. No real major concentration in one place, but there are some places where you can find some "cruising" around looking for some business/company.

If you searched "Philippines" using the search function you would have found 10 pages of posts, of course it takes time to look at them all, but from the titles you could pick out the more useful ones.

Here are the links for a few:

Philippines Trip Review
      Philippines Update
      Philippines Trip Report
      ladyboy bars in the Philippines?
      Philippines

I visited Manila in 2004 and found it is more challenging to find lbs than in Thailand. However Filipina lbs can speak English better than most Thai lbs. This doesn't mean they are more intelligent, but can communicate better. Also many Filipina lbs do not take hormones or started later than Thai lbs, so tend to be more "femme"boy type. There are a few who have taken hormones, but they are probably in the minority still. As time goes on this may change. Stewart's explanation of the Catholic religion's effect is right. Webcam studios (not just for lbs) are illegal and anyone who is caught must spend time in jail if they cannot "pay" their way out or arrange for a reduced term.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks again! I have a lot of reading to do. So much info from all you seasoned vets out there. I know I found the right place.

Comment

also some ladyboys on this site, near the bottom http://www.asianbabecams.com/onnow.asp

Comment

..well i was there 6 months ago for 3 months & met a few, the 1st 2 were freelancers & not even worth reporting on; more like a "hit-and-miss" report than a trip report! the next 2 were much better, was 1 featured here a few years ago & used to post alot on the forum.. anyway at that time i wasn't even aware of the huge number of 'bakla', as they are called ther in the Phil., that have cams on ImLive & that's where u want to find them before you get there!  You have to be sly about it though, IM rules supposedly don't allow meeting their customers online but it depends where the cams are.  If they are in a studio they wont chat about meeting you unless you give them your messenger ID & you have to code that because that site will block it automatically; so anything like msn.com or yahoo.com will get blocked, but if you use y-a-h-o-o dotcom it will go thru, so you have to be sneaky about it..  
            Attached Files
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

..  sorry, i don't have this one's name but i have her ID saved on IM Live, she's a real cutie!
              Attached Files
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

.. her ID is AMAZINGTSEXXX ..  

(wish they had BKK & Pattya LB cams here but they would get shut down as soon as they started operating i suppose..   )

Comment

(bumblebee @ Sep. 01 2007,00:46) also some ladyboys on this site, near the bottom  http://www.asianbabecams.com/onnow.asp
                  I know the guy that owns that site... it's all run off of a win2k3 server.

Comment

In Cebu, some internet places, usually the big ones, have roving cops peeking into the cubicles.

Comment

Livejasmin is a really good site where unlike imlive you can video-chat 4 free.

PS. I just have to mention a great experience with one of the girls xxHORSECOCKxx. Most girls claim to have 8 to 10 inches so when I saw the
                      size of this girls dick I almost fell out of my chair! I asked her to measure it for me and she was a true 9 inches, really amazing

bye!

Comment

Working...
                      X