X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.livejasmin.com

Any of you guys heard of this Livejasmin. It's a live cam site. I have heard from a guy that tgey have a section for ladyboys or shemales. I have just checked ti out and there are a few stunners there.

Thanks for the link...
    Attached Files

Comment

There quite a few here... and there's no sign up bollocks (unless you want to pay!)
      Attached Files

Comment

Just a couple more shots so you get the idea...
        Attached Files

Comment

And here's my favourite so far...  
          Attached Files

Comment

My friend Nunny works for a place like this, Natasha and Pollar also and of course May has her own

Webcam is better than hooking for ladyboys, and no HIV worries
            Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
            -Dennis Miller

Comment

I missed you, buttafly.

Comment

Been a member of Jasmin for short while - generally 30 to 50 ladyboys and shemales on the site at any one time, plenty to see and real nice to talk to, most girls from the phillipines

Comment

yeah i found most of the girls are from the philipines.
                  most of them are quite nice to talk with. And if your like me and the ladyboy scene is scarce where you live it helps take away the withdrawl symptoms.

Comment

meet up with a dozen or so girls from the pi there great site
                    in love with nat

Comment

Just joined this site. Some good looking LB's. worth a visit, thanks for the info!

Comment

me too,,excellent site,,thanks

Comment

Hi all, long time lurker and first time posting. I have been a member of livejasmin for some time now. I was wondering if anyone here has visited the philipines and if so how was it? I've never even been with a LB yet but there are a few from the LJ site that have captured my heart. If you havn't seen AngelfaceTS there you need to check her out. She is half spanish and half philipino and absolutely smokin and I mean SMOKIN HOT!!!

Any info/advice is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Indeed you are right, here is a photo from her jasmine homepage.

If you do a search on the Philippines there is a bunch of information about it. The drawback the scene is not as organized as Thailand. It is better to make contact before hand or arrange for a Filipina lb guide who can show you around and make introductions. Cebu is a hot spot for Filipina lbs, and there are also quite a number in Manila as well.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hey thanks a lot for that rxpharm! Would you be willing to elaborate a little on what you mean by not as organized? Sounds like for one's first time Thailand might be a safer option?

One of the girls at LJ I've been talking with says she has been in jail for 6 months. Apparanly doing the LJ shows from a studio like she does is against the rules there.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                              X