X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's not Available

I'm always reading other posts where someone states that they would like to hook up with some LB and then someone lets it be known that said LB is no longer playing.
    It would be nice if the local experts on scene could put up a "NOT FOR SALE"section in the forum.
    What do others think?
    I know,I'm a lazy bastard.
    See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

pretty cool idea, I think we could lead it off with Kai?

May Bangkok rarely hooks these days and  there must be several others, the manager Jay from Guess Bar is not available as well; this could make for an interesting topic and could maybe be pinned?   I also know of several girls {Teresa, Aon, Pop, et al....}  who have moved abroad and hook there now, so they would also be "not available" to the punters who go to Thailand.
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Comment

And we're gonna believe some wannabe BF when he lists a girl's name and tells us she is off the market...

Might do more damage to a girl and her business then help to some inquisitive bastard here who may never make it to LOS...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

skeeterboy069, not a bad idea, but seeing how lbs move from p4p to nonp4p in the blink of an eye, it is fairly impractical, besides any list you make before you visit LOS is going to be tossed as soon as you walk into the bars and spot a new lovely who is just as hot as anyone on your list.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

If there not on the game anymore who gives a F.....
          I want to know who is new ,who just come on the market...Fresh ones
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 03 2007,22:54) Might do more damage to a girl and her business then help to some inquisitive bastard here who may never make it to LOS...
            Exactly my view. Most guys who come here get the knowledge from the street or the bars pretty quickly.
            I wouldnt even go near this one....

I know a few who are on and off the game as fast as the weather changes.

Comment

Any list like this is quickly out of date, so it's entertaining for the moment but no guide to the reality of a situation.

Comment

so true Kahuna,  the "boyfriends" could be saying "hey, Lisa is taken now and will not be meeting anyone anymore"   while Lisa is thinking "damn, there go all my other sponsors"  .....  errrrrr, boyfriends; I always get those 2 words mixed up!!
                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

Billy spot on.

Comment

Everyone always has their price......
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Well like any good idea I usually think of,quickly shot down.
                      Hey,but it was worth a try.

Comment

Perhaps instead of a "Ladyboys off the Market" section, we could have a "Ladyboys in Escrow" section which would reflect similar to when buying a house that the house (Ladyboy) is almost off the market but not quite.

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 03 2007,22:54) And we're gonna believe some wannabe BF when he lists a girl's name and tells us she is off the market...

Might do more damage to a girl and her business then help to some inquisitive bastard here who may never make it to LOS...
                          Quite right mr kahuna, and in any case its always better to get new fresh girls, not the older has beens.
                          its the old 1 2 3 syndrome, something new is always more interesting than somthing previously had
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Aug. 05 2007,16:15)
                            (kahuna @ Aug. 03 2007,22:54) And we're gonna believe some wannabe BF when he lists a girl's name and tells us she is off the market...

Quite  right  mr kahuna,  and in any case  its always better  to  get new   fresh  girls, not the older  has beens.
                            its the old  1 2 3  syndrome, something new is always  more interesting than somthing previously had    
                            I have always found that experience beats out the novelty of something new IMHO.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 03 2007,23:07) Any list like this is quickly out of date, so it's entertaining for the moment but no guide to the reality of a situation.
                               I agree totally.  Its much easier to just ask about a girl in particular and find out that way or there is always fresh talent coming to market so no worries
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X